AMA Conall O'Dargan - "The Irish Wolf"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
AMLA2.png

CHARACTER INFORMATION

NAME: Conall O'Dargan
NICKNAMES: The Irish Wolf
DATE OF BIRTH: April 04, 1988
HEIGHT: 6'3''
WEIGHT: 244 lbs
PRO DEBUT: 2011
HOMETOWN: Dublin, Ireland
TWITTER: @IrishWolfCD

amahrbr5.png

CHARACTER DESCRIPTION

GIMMICK: Proud Irishman, who likes a good brawling, but can also go the technical route, thanks to being trained by his long time mentor and manager.
ALIGNMENT: Babyface
CATCHPHRASE(S): Tagline(s)

amahrbr5.png

CHARACTER REPRESENTATIVE

PICTURE BASE: Sheamus

conall.png

sheamus_outcast_1.png

amahrbr5.png

IN WRESTLING

WRESTLING STYLE: Technical, Traditional, Catch Wrestling, Brawling (possible Hardcore)
WRESTLING ABILITIES: Brawling, Technical, Power, Charisma, Speed.

TAUNTS

Pounding his chest to pump himself up
Hitting his own head into turnbuckle (or jabs/slaps his own face) in anger after (/during) opponents offense to signalize turning around the match
Slowly showing his fists to a groggy/knocked-out opponent right before the finisher

STRIKES
European Uppercut
Multiple Knee Strikes to the mid-section with a Double Axe Handle Blow to the back when the opponent bends down
Chops
Headbutts

STANDING
Belly-to-Belly Suplex
German Suplex
Short-Arm Lariat (sometimes performed when the opponent is in the corner)
Exploder Suplex
Argentine Backbreaker Rack

GROUND
Boston Crab
Knee Drops to the back/lower back
Cross Leglock

CORNER
Combination of Chops, Uppercuts and Knee Strikes until the opponents sits down, then Running Face Wash
Shoulder Tackles (Sometimes after running up)
Short-Arm Lariat

ROPE/SPRINGBOARD/DIVE
---

APRON
Big Boot, if the opponent is also on the Apron
Shoulder Tackle over the top rope into the Ring

DIVING
Shoulder Tackle from the second Rope
Double Axe Handle from the second Rope

RUNNING
High Knee
Big Boot
Bicycle Kick

TAG TEAM
---

COMEBACK
Spinning Spinebuster
Spear

SIGNATURE
NAME: Hairicín (Spinning Back Suplex (sometimes lifted into a Spinning Side Slam))
NAME: Fág an Bealach (Spike DDT)

FINISHER
NAME: Éirinn go Brách (Uranage Slam)
NAME: The Cloverleaf (Cloverleaf)

SUPER FINISHER
NAME: ???

amahrbr5.png

CHARACTER HISTORY
Born and raised in poor conditions Conall was destined to fail. Early in his life he slipped onto the wrong side of the tracks and while he kept his head above the water with bouncing and some illegal fighting in the basement of pubs and clubs, until he got spotted by Rian Doyle, a veteran of the squared circle, who took Conall immediately under his wings.
Conall quickly learned the ropes, thanks to the help of Doyle, who was not only a big part of the Irish Pro Wrestling League roster at that point, but also one of the trainers for the promotion. It doesn't took long until Conall made his debut and rose to the top of the promotion. Doyles career came to an end (for now) in a Title vs. Career match against O'Dargan. After that Doyle started to officially manage Conall and for the next three, four years they could be found everywhere. Europe, Japan, Australia.
Now they found their way to AMA Wrestling and while it's a return for Doyle to the United Sates, where he wrestled for over a decade in the 90s and 2000s, it's a whole new battlefield for "The Irish Wolf" Conall O'Dargan.

AMA CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
---

OTHER CHAMPIONSHIPS HELD
IPWL Heavyweight Title (3x)
IPWL TV Title (2x)
DWL Heavyweight Title (1x)
RCW United Kingdom Title (1x)
RCW Hardcore Title (1x)
RCW London Fight Night Tournament Winner
EEWA Heavyweight Title (1x)

PRIOR INJURIES
Fractured Hand (Left)
Broken Ankle (Left)

amahrbr5.png

ENTRANCE INFORMATION

ENTRANCE MUSIC: I'm Shipping Up To Boston (Instrumental) by the Dropkick Murphys

amahrbr5.png

REGULAR ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

The arena gets filled in green and orange lighting, while the entrance theme starts playing. Conall O'Dargan appears on the stage and lowers his head, while Rian Doyle is standing behind him.

Reina de la Cruz: Weighing in at 244 pounds... he is the pride of Ireland... "The Irish Wolf" Conall O'Dargan!

While Reina de la Cruz introduces Conall, he starts to pump himself up and when she finishes he pounds on his chest two times, while some fireworks start going off. Then he makes his way to the ring, while Rian Doyle gives him some last minute advice. In the ring he shows his fists to the camera and on his gloves are, as always, celtic crosses with the initials "É.g.B." visible.

amahrbr5.png

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

No special entrance. Conall comes out with the title around his waist and gives it to Rian after showing off his gloves in the Ring.

amahrbr5.png

MANAGER INFORMATION

NAME: Rian Doyle
DATE OF BIRTH: December 24th, 1972
GIMMICK: Veteran of the Ring. Technician and Brawler in his career. Partly Mouthpiece for Conall.
ALIGNMENT: Babyface
PICTURE BASE: Finlay

amahrbr5.png

YOUR INFORMATION

NAME: The Lucha Bear
EXPERIENCE: Well, I started technically 15 years ago with Fantasy Wrestling
PREFERRED METHOD OF CONTACT: PM

cwahrbr4.png

e97c02cffc0937c70eab63985c49ec07e87d5b67.png

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I'm officially retiring (kinda) Conall O'Dargan for now, because I think when I come back, I'll probably want to come back with a fresh character.

Maybe he'll return to the Ring at some point, but for now he's stepping back due to ongoing problems with Injuries.