• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
4 Key Concepts to help Community survive through what Abed liked to say "6 Seasons and a movie!!"

Annie & Britta need to get more jokes,
Abed re-meets his love interest from ssn 4 (Harmon loved that part from that odd season),
Criminology Professor Buzz Hickey has an increased role,
The Greendale Community PUSHES ON STRONG: Leonard, Starburns, Chang, Dean Pelton, John Oliver, Magnitude.. POP POP!!, Garrett, Fat Neil.. whoever else I'm missing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Meh. More Winger. More Dean Pelton. More Chang.

simple

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I like Annie just fine. I like the ep where she and Shirley are campus police but they both want to be the bad cop.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Annie's role is fine IMO. She hasn't done anything yet to make me dislike her. Shirley needs to gtfo though

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Annie's role is fine IMO. She hasn't done anything yet to make me dislike her. Shirley needs to gtfo though
Pretty sure we are supposed to hate Shirley. No way they expect anyone to like her the way she is booked.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like Annie just fine. I like the ep where she and Shirley are campus police but they both want to be the bad cop.
Yeah back in Season 1 haha, they haven't done much with her since season 2 it kinda sucks tbh I mean she's had her moments but those first two seasons had some excellent Annie moments. She's one of the loves of my life :)

I just re-watched Chaos Theory episode for like the bazillionth time, such a great episode.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
The only episode I somewhat enjoyed her was the fight episode. That's about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah back in Season 1 haha, they haven't done much with her since season 2 it kinda sucks tbh I mean she's had her moments but those first two seasons had some excellent Annie moments. She's one of the loves of my life :)

I just re-watched Chaos Theory episode for like the bazillionth time, such a great episode.
I've probably watched that one more than any other.

Yea, Annie was pretty awesome in S1 in the classroom scenes with Chang.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
A good Annie and Troy episode is when they go as Partner and Hoolihan trying to find out clues about Changnesia lol
Her best episode with Jeff is the one with the Conspiracies lol, that shit cracks me up at the end.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
lol, I didn't like the Changnesia episode.
I can't really narrow down Annie into one specific episode, but in most she has good moments.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Jeff Winger when he's acting as the Dean in the documentary episode is freaking hilarious!

I like when the Dean is like "WE NEED TO CHANGE EVERYTHING, THIS IS HORRIBLE!'
and Jeff's like Oh, thank god. Then Dean approaches him lik "Except for you Jeffery, what you have here is something amazing. All your character needs... is more screen time"

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I like when the Dean is like "WE NEED TO CHANGE EVERYTHING, THIS IS HORRIBLE!'
and Jeff's like Oh, thank god. Then Dean approaches him lik "Except for you Jeffery, what you have here is something amazing. All your character needs... is more screen time"
It's so good.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Not sure which eps is which, but we watched the reading of Pierce's will recently. Excellent episode. Laughed pretty good at the "Troy and Abed are in mourning" crack. And when the handshake was revealed to be not a Troy original. Good stuff.

I placed GPS trackers on you all.