Community Question: Are you comfortable?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Alright, I've been in talks with @All Elite Punk to help him navigate the post-acquisition actions.

So, the reason why I suggested not to do anything rash or drastic. Is because I've been part of acquisitions for 20 years dating back to 2001.

Most acquisitions have one intention in mind: To merge websites. This sometimes do cause something called "Forum Wars," or whatever.

Once the merge is done, the other side leaves. That's most of the time.

However, Wrestling Smarks and WWEF has a crossover of users. So, my question to you: Are you comfortable with this move?

Some admins/staff suggest making the merge. Now its time for you to make your voices heard.

Please keep it civilized.

Staff and @All Elite Punk will be here to answer your questions and concerns. This will be moved to Announcement forum.

First concern: "Will my posts, profile, likes, and other info move over?" Barring any glitches... @All Elite Punk will have to upgrade one site to match the other to easily move the database to Wrestling Smarks.

Short answer: Yes.

WWEF.net is at 2.2.x, WrestlingSmarks is at version i dunno... but he needs to upgrade one.

My suggestion to Punk was to merge WWEF.net into Wrestling Smarks. Why? Because there are pages lost with the downtime that Cam went through. (Dumbass)

Anyway, concerns?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've been apart of Wrestling smarks for a couple years. There are a few users there that are abit not AS Respectful... BUT, Maybe this could be a hood change of pace? As much as I hv loved being apart of WWEF, I've seen it go down hill... Quick. No thanks to Cam. However The admins there are pretty cool!.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I'm a part of both forums, and I know that people on here would enjoy Wrestling Smarks. Many WWE Forums users have made accounts, and they fit in the community great. There's also a great E-Fed scene if you're in to that. The forum layouts are also quite similar ever since Smark (All Elite Punk) made the layout change on here, so it shouldn't be too unfamiliar to you. The live discussions are very active, and there's plenty of off-topic sections even if you don't watch wrestling anymore. We have an active chatroom for general chatting.

You guys shouldn't need to be concerned about any potential merge, and if anything it will only give you more content to interact with again.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm a part of both forums, and I know that people on here would enjoy Wrestling Smarks. Many WWE Forums users have made accounts, and they fit in the community great. There's also a great E-Fed scene if you're in to that. The forum layouts are also quite similar ever since Smark (All Elite Punk) made the layout change on here, so it shouldn't be too unfamiliar to you. The live discussions are very active, and there's plenty of off-topic sections even if you don't watch wrestling anymore. We have an active chatroom for general chatting.

You guys shouldn't need to be concerned about any potential merge, and if anything it will only give you more content to interact with again.
??

Reactions: InSaNe

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I sort of naturally migrated to WS before just after feeling a bit stuck here and a touch of mild drama I am sure you may remember and honestly the site has a lot of nice people. Reminds me of here but more active. Even have an e-fed where Jonny and I are in (and I am helping a bit, although NOT running).

I'm already on there as Princess Rosé.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
I sort of naturally migrated to WS before just after feeling a bit stuck here and a touch of mild drama I am sure you may remember and honestly the site has a lot of nice people. Reminds me of here but more active. Even have an e-fed where Jonny and I are in (and I am helping a bit, although NOT running).

I'm already on there as Princess Rosé.
Make sure your accounts (here and at WS) have the same e-mail address. I'm not sure how @All Elite Punk is going to do the merge, but one of the options is to merge by e-mail address if you have an account on both sites.

This goes for all of you.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Make sure your accounts (here and at WS) have the same e-mail address. I'm not sure how @All Elite Punk is going to do the merge, but one of the options is to merge by e-mail address if you have an account on both sites.

This goes for all of you.
I have the same Email Address for both sites.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I’m never comfortable.

I really need to get new pillows.

• Haha

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler