Common Sense Suggestion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
I'm new here but I used to be a regular on many many forums even owned a couple myself and everywhere I've been it's been common sense to have a separate section for Celebs as opposed to Divas/Knockouts. It would make it easier to find what you wanna see and just look more organized rather than disheveled.

-Constantine

Reaction score
I've already posted and Rated and entered a gfx in GFx of the week. So no. I'm not a lurker or a noob. I just figured I'd suggest something that I felt was common sense.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Naked chicks are naked chicks, I don't think it needs to be seperated. If you have a certain girl you want to look for, use search, broski.

-Constantine

Reaction score
It just gives the forum a more organized appearance, That's all I was saying and why use search if it's in its own forum? You're making members do more work than they should need to.

It just seems like thrown there that's like "wrestlings, wrestling. you wanna read about aj styles, use search broski."

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Um, it's no big deal, just calm down....it's a section for naked chicks so all naked chicks go there. Not sure why that is so hard to understand....If you consider typing in the name of a girl to see if there is a thread 'work' then wow.....either you do that or go through pages and pages of threads to find who you are looking for. I would consider that more 'work' than clicking 'search' and typing a name.

Man, some people are just lazy.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Not laziness I'm worried about. This is a suggestions section correct? I was merely suggesting how I've seen every other forum ever to be setup. It's called organization.

Anyways moving on...

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao, dude, you need to just relax a little and stop getting snippy. A suggestion is fine but it's really a useless one, tbh. A bunch of naked chicks in one section, why is this a problem? Celebs, divas, knockouts, what's the difference? Seriously, if there is a certain chick you want to find, just search. This isn't 'every other forum'. This is IWF. I think the majority of us don't have an issue with how that section is set up. I don't think Mike should have to change it because one guy doesn't want to use the search button.

You see one pussy, you see them all.

-Constantine

Reaction score
lmao nice phrase and I didnt mean to seem as though it were a huge issue with me. It's not. I just meant to suggest but I'm over it now.

Reaction score
Constantine is about to = Mcfly.

on another note, as far as i know only VIP's get to see the pussy pic's, probably that way so we get members to contribute instead: *wanking dipshit googles some chick* *wanking dipshit find IWF link* *wanking dipshit right click saves everything he came for then pisses off*

thank god we can cut that number down

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
^Who the fuck are you

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Constantine actually makes sense when he types, unlike the boy McFly.

There's no need for more seperate sections in the Divas/Knockout section. Most times a mix of everything, been that way for the last two years. Famous, unknown, random photos, forum regulars like Kardashian and others, splitting them up would just make it more confusing.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler