Kayfabe Coming home

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crazykillerv1

The Showoff
Reaction score
The video opens with a black 4x4 truck parking outside the arena. The door opens and Martin Drake steps out and locks his car before turning to the camera

"You know it feels good to be back here in my home city of London! And tonight I have the opportunity to once again go to war with Chris Young. Chris You were lucky that I allowed you to walk away from the Tokyo street fight we had at Backlash, but tonight if you think for one second that I have forgotten everything you did to me in that match, then don't even bother showing up tonight.

Drake walks to the back of his truck and gets out his suitcase out of his trunk before walking towards the arena followed by the camera.

" Oh and as for that random no body Micheal Kelly, you call your self the chosen? Well the only thing you have been chosen for is a beat down courtesy of the best in the business Martin Drake."

And with that Drake enters the building slamming the door behind him as the video ends.

Reactions: M Kells and Geek773