• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Coming 2 America (2021)

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
07qkVIol.jpg

Release Date: March 5, 2021
Director: Craig Brewer
Writers: Barry W. Blaustein (story by), David Sheffield (story by) | 4 more credits »
Stars: Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, Jermaine Fowler

Plot Summary: Akeem learns he has a long-lost son in the United States and must return to America to meet the unlikely heir to the throne of Zamunda. A sequel to the 1988 comedy 'Coming to America'.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It wasn't posted on WrestlingSmarks dot com until December 21, 2020 so I learned about it on December 21, 2020 :side:

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

Here's the full trailer, this has me very excited.

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Being on a streaming services makes it feel like it's not a big deal to me......I also feel the same about Wonder Woman 84.

I don't know it just makes me feel like "ahh I'll get to this sooner or later" instead of :takemymoney

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I did hear rumors about it earlier this year but I swear this has been in the works for years so I wasn't sure it was ever gonna actually happen.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah the Trailer upped my level of me really wanting to see this. I'm still like wait Akeem you got married bruh to Mamacita Lisa you didn't have kids with her? I did some research on who is playing Akeem's Son and it's

Jermaine Fowler as Lavelle