• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Comic Rumble

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: Comic Rumble Day 13

DAY 14

Clayface came in strong but found himself in a mess as a few of them were trying to get rid of him right away. Clayface was battling through the group when he hits Daredevil with a blindside hit across the face and sends him out of the ring.

The next Participant in the rumble:

Thor.jpg

Thor throws his Hammer and it goes right through Clay face. Hulk and Thing are in a punching match since Hulk doesn't care who he hits.

In the ring now:

Batman
Wolverine
Thing
Red Skull
Dr. Doom
Galactus
Venom
Spiderman
Green Arrow
Clay Face
Iron Man
Hulk
Lex Luthor
Hawkeye
Thor

There are 6 participants left to enter the ring plus the ones in there already.

Vote for whom you want out next.

Jon

Re: Comic Rumble Day 14

Clay Face.

Thor already started the job, so why not see it through?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: Comic Rumble Day 14

DAYS 15 and 16​

Since I missed yesterday I will have 2 participants enter and have a DOUBLE ELIMINATION this round.

Green Arrow was sitting atop the turnbuckle firing an arrow at Clay Face who was under a barrage from Thing when Galactus swings his arm and knocks him out of the ring.

The next participant flies into the ring with a vengeance and begins to attack Lex Luthor:

is.jpg

Superman has joined the fight.

The next participant comes walking down the ramp and we see that Wolverines claws begin to bend:

Magneto.jpg

It's Magneto.

It's a double elimination round:

In the ring now:

Batman
Wolverine
Thing
Red Skull
Dr. Doom
Galactus
Venom
Spiderman
Clay Face
Iron Man
Hulk
Lex Luthor
Hawkeye
Thor
Superman
Magneto

Jon

Re: Comic Rumble Day 15 & 16

Hate to make this so agreeable, but I've wanted Red Skull and Clay Face out, so I'm going with them.