• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Comic Rumble

TactMrBlack

The Sentry is kind of like Marvels Superman who's also crazy...

I'll go with Catwoman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I am going with Sentry too since he is the bastard brother of superman. Sort of like how reeses pieces are m&m's bastard brothers too, but I love them anyways.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: Comic Rumble Day 10

DAY 11

It's an all out brawl going on in the ring. Batman has Two-Face in a headlock. Dr. Doom is shooting Wolverine with his powers from his hand. Red Skull and Dare Devil are rolling on the mat punching each other. Cat Woman is battling with Green Lantern but he has her in a Green bubble to where she can't hurt him. Galactus is hitting Sentry with his killer ray and punches him out of the ring and as he is flying out of the ring a Red blur is flying in the stadium it's:

Human_Torch.jpg

The Torch grabs him to save Sentry from being eliminated but Galatctus shots them both and they fall to the ground. Sentry has been eliminated.

Timer counts down:

The next participant makes his way to the ring. The stadium looks black as streams of black ooze comes down from the ceiling and a mouth with a wicked smile appears:

Venom.png

Venom begins to shoot everyone in the ring with webs and he comes in thrashing out at everyone. He picks Batman and Two-Face up and shoots them in the corner with a web so they can not move and begins to punch them.

In the ring now:

Dare Devil
Batman
Wolverine
Two Face
Red Skull
Dr. Doom
Catwoman
Galactus
Green Lantern
Venom

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: Comic Rumble Day 11

Fun Fact for the Rumble.

I received a total of 105 nominations. 54 Heros and 51 Villains.

That is a ton of people. Could have done two rumbles with the number of people mentioned.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Re: Comic Rumble Day 11

DAY 12​

Venom was too much for the whole group upon his entry. He had the whole group all in the corners webbed to the post. He stands in the center smiling and laughing the whole time. He reaches over and grabs Catwoman and brings her to him and smells her. She slaps him, which causes Venom to become even more angry. So he tosses her outside the ring which eliminates her.

The next participant comes out and is standing there looking at the crowd ready to come down:

Ant-Man.jpg

Venom shoots him with his web several times yelling, "NO, I want Spiderman", the crowd begins to chant, "Spiderman, Spiderman"

The backstage hands peel Antman from the web and take him to the back for medical attention.

Venom continues to Punish those in the ring with him until he gets hit with a Web from the ceiling and then another and another.

spider-man.jpg

Spiderman comes down and begins to rip all the participants from the webs of Venom as they all begin to go after him.

In the Ring Now:

Dare Devil
Batman
Thing
Two Face
Red Skull
Dr. Doom
Galactus
Green Lantern
Venom
Spiderman

Double Elimination Round