• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Comic Rumble

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Re: Hero VS Villians DAY 3

Penguin2.jpg

how can you not love this guy

I am going by logit and who's in the rumble now. Penguin is good but not against mutants and Aliens that can't really be beaten unless you use a sonic gun. Caranage is basically unbeatable. Just what I think.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer

I am going by logit and who's in the rumble now. Penguin is good but not against mutants and Aliens that can't really be beaten unless you use a sonic gun. Caranage is basically unbeatable. Just what I think.

Well if you go by logic its hard to vote against Penguin, he of the intellect that continually baffles the world's greatest detective. Not to mention, his arsenal of trick umbrellas would be more than a match for the likes of Gambit.

Also, one look at the pic Booty posted of Burgess Meredith and its impossible to vote out our fine feathered friend.

TactMrBlack

I think that the penguins lack of speed and strength put him at a huge disadvantage in a wrestling match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Physically he could only match-up with Gambit. Also,out of everyone he uses henchmen to do his dirty work in situations like this.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

once again I thought this about legacy wise...Penguin has a shitton more of a legacy then Carnage and Gambit

True does but in a rumble the odds are against me. For the record I do like him. Just think he needs to go & if its legacy then Superman or Batman should win.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
I say both. I mean going off of legacy should help in your decision making but you could also vote based upon who is in the ring too, but your preference should dictate it.