Cody Rhodes's Hit List

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Angle vs Brock mania 33. Book it
You want to see someone die? Because that's what would happen. Angle would die. Angle is a grade a wreck and should not be wrestling at all in 2016, let alone against Brock

Last edited:

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
You want to see someone die? Because that's what would happen. Angle would die. Angle is a grade a wreck and should not be wrestling at all in 2016, let alone against Brock
Rather have him die in the ring then Overdosing or something

Stopspot

Reaction score
Rather have him die in the ring then Overdosing or something

I'm not sure if you are serious with this.

You'd somehow be fine with Kurt Angle, one of the greatest of all time. Dying in the ring? Do you want the legacy of Kurt Angle to become secondary to him being "the guy that died in the ring"? Alternative: He doesn't wrestle period and gets help for his addiction problems.

Angle can't even walk when he isn't wrestling now. Wrestling takes so much out of him that he's wheelchair bound when not wrestling. Combine that with pill and alcohol addictions that put Hall and Roberts to shame. This is not a guy who should be wrestling. This is one of the things Vince and Paul have decided that piss off fans that I will always back them on. Angle should not be wrestling in 2016. He should be in a rehab center and then allowed to spend his time with his children and wife. It is the decent human thing to do.

We've saved Hall & Roberts. We can save Angle.

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...but he is facing Cody Rhodes in the next couple weeks, right?

The rather die in ring shit is just pure garbage and stupidity, but what else to expect from Edge4ever? Nothing. Our resident village idiot next to Messiah.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
...but he is facing Cody Rhodes in the next couple weeks, right?

The rather die in ring shit is just pure garbage and stupidity, but what else to expect from Edge4ever? Nothing. Our resident village idiot next to Messiah.
Says the guy with a dumb and dumber logo as his picture. Please, get the fuck out, "AIDS Johnson" (idiot)

Any ways, it was a joke. Relax queer bait

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

You'd somehow be fine with Kurt Angle, one of the greatest of all time. Dying in the ring? Do you want the legacy of Kurt Angle to become secondary to him being "the guy that died in the ring"? Alternative: He doesn't wrestle period and gets help for his addiction problems.

Angle can't even walk when he isn't wrestling now. Wrestling takes so much out of him that he's wheelchair bound when not wrestling. Combine that with pill and alcohol addictions that put Hall and Roberts to shame. This is not a guy who should be wrestling. This is one of the things Vince and Paul have decided that piss off fans that I will always back them on. Angle should not be wrestling in 2016. He should be in a rehab center and then allowed to spend his time with his children and wife. It is the decent human thing to do.

Of course I'd want angle to be healthy and get better and help. It was a joke. I woundnt want angle to wrestle in WWE as it is, let alone fight Brock. After a couple of F5's and some suplexes, he would crumble.

Get a charity going for the guy then.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Of course I'd want angle to be healthy and get better and help. It was a joke. I woundnt want angle to wrestle in WWE as it is, let alone fight Brock. After a couple of F5's and some suplexes, he would crumble.

Get a charity going for the guy then.
Problem is Angle is also, in the words of Samoa Joe "A bit insane". Whenever Angle hears people don't think he can do something, he sets out to do it. His fans have reached out to him asking him to cool it down multiple times. And he blows them off and just keeps going.

So him dying in a ring is probably the eventual outcome sadly.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Angle himself has said that he's been clean for 3 years now. I'm not sure about the wheelchair statement, but I do know that he's been to rehab, and he's been living healthy since his downhill spiral back in 2013.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Angle himself has said that he's been clean for 3 years now. I'm not sure about the wheelchair statement, but I do know that he's been to rehab, and he's been living healthy since his downhill spiral back in 2013.
Angle saying that he's clean is fine and all. But if he was he would be back in WWE already, since Vince and Paul have said they would take him back if he cleaned up.
As for the wheelchair stuff. The latest reports of it came from the last TNA UK tour he did ( 2015/2016). With fans reporting him being rolled in and out of the arenas in a wheelchair. So there's that

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Angle saying that he's clean is fine and all. But if he was he would be back in WWE already, since Vince and Paul have said they would take him back if he cleaned up.
As for the wheelchair stuff. The latest reports of it came from the last TNA UK tour he did ( 2015/2016). With fans reporting him being rolled in and out of the arenas in a wheelchair. So there's that
I'm not sure the WWE would hire him if he was really clean... even if so, he's also very banged up.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm sure he's cleaned up since he does public work and lectures at rehab centers.

I'm pretty sure the reason WWE doesn't want to hire him is because he's banged up, and hurt. Angle wants to go back as a full-time wrestler, and WWE doesn't want to worry about his health.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm sure he's cleaned up since he does public work and lectures at rehab centers.

I'm pretty sure the reason WWE doesn't want to hire him is because he's banged up, and hurt. Angle wants to go back as a full-time wrestler, and WWE doesn't want to worry about his health.
I'll concede to that point. The main reason Vince fired him was because he did not want Kurt's death on his hands through his drug issues and recklessness. And I could see that ghost still hanging over him. Like he thinks "How likely would it be that Kurt fell off the wagon on the road"? Combined with his body being so banged up. Too big a risk to bring back

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
If I was Vince, I'd only take Kurt back as a manager, or anything in a non wrestling role.