Cody Rhodes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Because honestly, they want to throw out stuff to the kids. They just want to cater to the children because they know that if the kids keep nagging their parents to go to a WWE event, they'll take them, and the same for merchandise. Plus, Vince assumes that everyone is going to keep on watching WWE no matter how bad it gets, and I'm almost losing my patience, it got better last week, then dove right back into the toilet this week. People can only get up so many times from being pushed down.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Yeah, the only good thing about this week was Riley finally winning, but at the expence of Mr MITB, shouldn't have won that match imo, but yet should have won so so many others.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I thought it was fair play. Ziggler showing off to Jericho costing him the match, I think it added something to the feud since Jericho was there to rub it in his face and Alex Riley got the cheap win. So it wasn't really making Ziggler look like a bad wrestler, and it gave Alex Riley a win, seems like fair play. Just hope Riley's momentum doesn't stop there, would like to see him in a feud with Tyson Kidd since Tensai might be in trouble.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I would love that feud also, and looks like he might be out of the dog house aswell which is great, I just thought build Ziggler's momentum a bit more, he hasn't won a match on Raw for ages.

Asskicker said:
Hurry up Farooq!

Now listen here you little scallywag, Farooq and I are currently participating in a very sophisticated and intellectual conversation, so I would appreciate it if you would kindly bugger off I say.

Jk go if you want Farooq, think I might go to bed now anyway, even though it's 8:03 am here. :lol1:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
cody get fire or something? where is he!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The guy gets heat, builds the IC back to a decent standard, then gets buried by the Big Show at WM and vanishes. Classic WWE. :haha:

Talk about wasting talent. Although Cody is young and will still be around for many years, so I'm pretty sure he'll be pushed in the future.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Looks like he's a jobber now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
:downer: Well, not that much of a jobber, at least he got mic time and attempted to remove Cara's mask, also lost with a roll up instead of a clean finisher... not that it means that much but it could've been worse.