• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cody Rhodes on the MMA hour

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Cody is a real class act. This is why he’s the face of WWE. He’s capable of defending what he did with AEW and what they continue to do without him while also promoting what he’s doing with WWE. Just the ability to defend the Elite and Punk and keep them in separate departments for himself shows he’s the best at what he does. Don’t allow the world to make you think you gotta pick sides.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
She was, I didn't watch a lot of early AEW when her angles were bad but I thought she was funny af the last couple years in what she was involved in but everyone just had that "ugh Brandi" attitude that felt built in from Y1 fiascos

Kross Rhodes

Finish the story is wrestling lexicon now. It is what it is. Regardless, Cody started something special with that and this Sunday he will finish the story. :garrett

Kross Rhodes

I’m hoping Brandy decides to start doing stuff with Cody in the WWE. She doesn’t even have to have her own storylines, but be a part of his package I think would be very helpful. I always liked her.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That guy seemingly disappeared into the night.

He shoot runs a major MMA gym, it was always just a hobby for him bc he likes wrestling. He even said something like he could tell people weren't liking the act very much anymore so he should step away lol

Curious if the Endeavor deal affects that tho, he's not technically employed by UFC obviously but a shit ton of his fighters are...but shit I think Paige is still on the AEW roster page :lol