• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weez

Reaction score
I understand your understanding of good booking, I doubt Trips has the vindictive personality of a Vince McMahon and undrestands the value of booking for the future. I also hear nothing but good things from people who've worked with Trips and describe him as nothing more than a hardworker and generally nice guy, if your head isn't up your ass and come off as a mark that is. If so, then it's Trips with the shovel about to bury you.

I have confidence in the company going in a better direction than it has been for the past five years or so.

But that's neither here or there, I meant to say nobody has to be a bodybuilder to get on top, you just have to get yourself over.And I mean over in the way of an entire crowd loving your schtick, not a niche group of people who don't buy the amount of merch or contribute enough ratings neccessary to make the company money.

Jus sayin'

Agreed. Case in Point? Ryder. I like the guy, I do, but hate the fucking gimmick. If he was selling as much merch as they seemed to say he was, he'd still be on television. Honestly, I thought they dropped the ball on trying some reverse marketing with the guy. Turn him heel, have him Serz the fuck up and have him trash his own merch tables, telling people DON'T BUY THIS GARBAGE.

So WWE fans buy the garbage to antagonize him, A la the "Yes/No" chants for D.Bryan. If it worked, you evolved a character and made a shitload of money. If it failed, it's not like you turned Cena and wasted that cash cow, right?

Trips seems to be doing a great job bringing up the right guys at the right time lately and giving them a reason to fucking be there, which is a recent upgrade lol. I hope that continues, but only time will tell.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Big Show needs to keep that weight off rather than dropping it every time is he off the road and then piling it back on when he is on the road. Can't be good for his body to continue to throw around that kind of weight, his knees would be screwed. Show should be used like Jericho is these days, bring him back for a 6 month run every now and then with a couple of solid feuds and then keep him off tv for the rest of the year.

Can't wait to see if Zayn/Cesaro lives up to the hype. I saw Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Kruger on NXT this week and that was really good so it doesn't seem so crazy to claim that they could have a top match.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If Big Show was sued as a special attraction from day one, he would've been one of the biggest draws in the past ten years, a giant doesn't come everyday. He showed up six months out of the year, would be a big deal when he shows up. Like Andre.

And it must be hard to keep weight off when you are on the road, the good restaurants are closed after shows and tapings and fast food places are the only things open.