Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Gohan, give it a chance. This gives you a spot to talk EVERYTHING Code Geass. Give it a chance buddy....give it a chance. Just...give it....a....chance.

NEVER! NEVER EVER! I STAY WITH WHAT I DO! NOW LEAVRE ME ALONE!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Gohan, stop living in the past and join us. Times are changing and you must change with them. Post in the Discussion Thread from now on....to stop the spam....#StahpSpam

NEVER NOW STOP SPAMMING Crayo please kicking him out of here!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I don't want a summary, I said a thread with every episode with a little summary of the entire anime. You're right too saying it's ok making one thread per episode because every episode is different. What if you give a chance to the discussion thread for people to talk about every episode and make a thread for each and every episode?

no discussion i just do episode that it.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Code Geass Episode 5: The Princess and The Witch​
Part 1​

Part 2​

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Code Geass Episode 9: Refrain​
Code Geass Episode 10: Guren Dances​

Code Geass Episode 11: Battle for Narita​

Code Geass Episode 12: The Messenger from Kyoto​

Code Geass Episode 13: Shirley at Gunpoint​

Code Geass Episode 14: Geass vs. Geass!​

Code Geass Episode 15: Cheering Mao!​

Code Geass Episode 16: Nunnally held hostage!​

Code Geass Episode 17: Knight​

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Info: The Ashford Academy holds their annual school festival. Ohgi, Villeta, Euphemia, and Kallen all make their separate ways to the event and a series of close encounters risks the revealing of their hidden identities. When Euphemia's presence is revealed, mass panic ensues. On live television, she announces her plan to turn the area around Mount Fuji to become a Specially Administrated Zone of Japan, where Elevens can be referred to as Japanese again. She believes this will bring back the happy days with Lelouch and Nunnally, but Lelouch thinks otherwise, knowing she is being naive.

Guys Please Watch and give it a Changes It a GREAT ANIME! And is Were :vince: got the Idea of Shield from!​

Last edited: