Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425
HERE YOU GO BUDDY. Post all the episodes in here. It stops the spam flooding this forum when you post several different episodes in their own threads.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
http://wweforums.net/threads/code-geass-discussion-thread.25019/
3H4Xv.gif

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score

Episode 1 in English: The Day a New Demon Was Born​
You're Welcome Gohan​

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Info: The Britannian Army fights back against the Kyūshū invaders with the Lancelot. Meanwhile, Nina meets Princess Euphemia and inadvertently gives Euphemia peace of mind about her feelings for Suzaku. As Suzaku becomes cornered when his Lancelot's power runs out Zero and C.C. fly into the battlefield in the Gawain to recharge the Lancelot, and the two Knightmares end the Kyūshū campaign together.

Guys Please Watch and give it a Changes It a GREAT ANIME! And is Were :vince: got the Idea of Shield from!​

Last edited:

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score

Code Geass Episode 2 in ENGLISH!!!!: The White Knight Returns or some shit like that​

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
b/c there different episodes! I not going to put then all in 1 thread that 25 video i have to put and now u want to summary shit? it to hard and would fuck everything up.
I don't want a summary, I said a thread with every episode with a little summary of the entire anime. You're right too saying it's ok making one thread per episode because every episode is different. What if you give a chance to the discussion thread for people to talk about every episode and make a thread for each and every episode?