Code Geass Discussion Thread- PIPEBOMB!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Guys Please Watch and give it a Changes It a GREAT ANIME! And is Were :vince: got the Idea of Shield from!​

Last edited:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Come up with a more original tagline, possibly a summary of the episode rather than just saying it's good brah.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Come up with a more original tagline, possibly a summary of the episode rather than just saying it's good brah.

there really no need b/c at the begin of all though episode that summary episode for u which is why i don't.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Info: As Euphemia knightsSuzaku, Lelouch establishes the hierarchy of the Black Knights. Diethard Reidsuggests assassinating Suzaku, but Lelouch has other plans for him. He launches an operation to capture Suzaku and the Lancelot at a Britannia military base on Shikinejima. It almost succeeds, but Schneizel el Britanniaappears and orders his floating battleship, the Avalon, to bombard the island, intending to sacrifice Suzaku in order to kill Zero.

Guys Please Watch and give it a Changes It a GREAT ANIME! And is Were :vince: got the Idea of Shield from!​

Last edited:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

Info: The aftermath of the Avalon's arrival inexplicably leaves Lelouch, Euphemia, Kallen, and Suzaku on the mysterious Kamine Island. Suzaku encounters Kallen, and learns she is a Black Knight and the pilot of the Guren, while Euphemia is found by Zero, confirming her suspicions that he is Lelouch. Meanwhile, Schneizel, Lloyd, and Cécile Croomy survey the island's ancient ruins. When Lelouch, Kallen, Suzaku, and Euphemia suddenly fall into the ruins, Lelouch and Kallen steal the prototype Knightmare FrameGawain to escape. As Suzaku is detained for insubordination, it is revealed that Lelouch used Geass on Suzaku, giving him the command to live, through which he prioritized his own survival over Zero's capture. Elsewhere, the exiled Japanese government from seven years ago launches a full-scale assault on Kyūshū with the help of the Chinese Federation.

Last edited:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Offer a short summary of the episode and why we should watch otherwise these threads are pointless, no one is interested you need to build it up Gohan6425.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Offer a short summary of the episode and why we should watch otherwise these threads are pointless, no one is interested you need to build it up Gohan6425.

THERE HAPPY!? It does not make different that talk shit before the episode starts! but i am sick of areauing with u!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
THERE HAPPY!? It does not make different that talk shit before the episode starts! but i am sick of areauing with u!

No one watches these, notice how little replies these threads get? You're wasting your time as no one is interested, that's better as it gives someone a reason to watch it.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I watch the episodes but maybe we could have a thread with something like a little summary of what the anime is about and then all the episodes

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I watch the episodes but maybe we could have a thread with something like a little summary of what the anime is about and then all the episodes

i just put one in here. but i really see the point since that open the episode up with a little summary of there owned.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone could combine all of the threads and call it the "Code Geass Discussion Thread"
Just throwing it out there for anyone that has the power to do that

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone could combine all of the threads and call it the "Code Geass Discussion Thread"
Just throwing it out there for anyone that has the power to do that

:no:! There are all different Episode!