• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cock blockers

CrimsonTide

So my girlfriend moved in with me saturday, she lived about 90 miles away and it was hard to see each other... I am thrilled. When she is here we have a great time. But her mother and stepfather have been having problems and her mom basically followed her here and got a hotel room. Now we are in the honeymooning stage, shit don't last forever and I am having to share the time I could be playing naked twister with her mom. TBH, I invited her mom to naked twister tonight, she's kinda hot. I think she thought I was joking. So anyway, I am being cock blocked by her mom. No real advice I could get here, it's her mom and she needs her and I can't be overly pissed, but I am sitting here alone talking on goddamn forums and waiting on wrestling to come on while I want to be naked except for my ultimate warrior face paint and wrestling.

So what are some of your experiences with cock blocking?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Pretty much when you're in a club and there's a group of girls and there's one fat one. She's always a cockblock. That's why it's good to have backup to distract her. But I fucking hate that, they just ruin everything. Or when my friend brings his gf along. They always end up fighting or leaving early to do nothing no matter what.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Cock blockers are one of the evilest bunches in the world. They live to stop you from getting laid and they some how get a sick enjoyment off of it...You cock blockers go to some damn island or something!

Everyone has gone through it one way or another. There are a very thin select few who are capable of telling if they are about to start cockblocking for others, and simply walk away to prevent it. Such as myself...

I have had numerous occasions where there were cock blockers around me. As I have stated in previous thread before, I am not a heterosexual, so I found myself at a club trying to talk to a guy, and that little annoying SOB you happen to have brought with you, won't get a clue and go get a drink so I can disappear to another part of the club to chat it up.

So, what I did was very slick, I saw a performer walk passed me and whispered to him that my annoying friend wanted to get on stage and sing, so he grabbed a microphone and called out my friend to the stage and I pushed him to the front of the crowd to get him distracted.

LMAO

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
I just got cockblocked FUCKING HARDCORE by my sister and parents. FUCK so much for having the house to myself for the weekend FUCK.

Sabretooth

I'm already having sex at 13 because I'm a sick fuck but fortunately I've never been cock blocked. I would hit hit cock blocker in the head with a bat, drag him/her into a closet, bang my girlfriends brains out, and bring the cock blocker back to his/her house unconscious.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm already having sex at 13 because I'm a sick fuck but fortunately I've never been cock blocked. I would hit hit cock blocker in the head with a bat, drag him/her into a closet, bang my girlfriends brains out, and bring the cock blocker back to his/her house unconscious.

I'm sorry but I really don't believe any of this but hey maybe some day it will be true, doubt it but for your sake I just hope you don't get a girl pregnant some day cause the worlds not ready for that.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

g1332905266705122651.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

W-olf

The joke is so easy it writes itself so , I'll just cockblockers are needed (for the most part) Cuz everyone should be using condoms LOL I kill me!