Cms

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Yet you are on a wrestling forum and started a BTB? FAIL

chessarmy

lol, nobody should waste their time with this guy. Just ignore him

TheSpear

Reaction score
Hey kid..........................
fu.jpg
[/IMG]

TheSpear

Reaction score
Why do u r u gay or somthing.Cause u act like mike's bitch.

LadyHotrod

thts all and no im not jealous of cms cause he s a complete dickhead to me and you know all he does is prob. sit at his computer all day

Sits at his computer all day like you? You sit and wait in this thread for responses like the little virgin you are.

I'll put it this way: Leave the critical analyzing of flame style to the pro's. You adding your opinion on the subject, tarnishes it's credibility. You came into a public thread, acting like a blueberry with a yeast infection.

Qwake

We're in Australia, we fuck Kangaroos up the ass, that's not an 8 year old remark. You're in America, you must fuck fat people up the ass. But then again, you're a 14 year old loser so maybe you just take what you can get and please yourself.

wait, BKB makes 8 year old remarks all the time then lol. Says I fuck sheep up the ass :smh

Well I missed the whole flame thingy or as some may call it the "watch some little noob loser guy get owned by CMS and other" :D He was nearly as bad as me when I joined, tried flaming popular guys :smh Also, whoever bans him gets my respect :shifty:

SHEEP RAPIST! said:
wait, BKB makes 8 year old remarks all the time then lol. Says I fuck sheep up the ass :smh
Saying you rape sheep isn't a comment ... it's a fact.

CT Styles

Mikeb, fuck off cunt. One, I'm not in the mood for shit and two, I'm sick of you fucking 8 year old minded downers joining this forum and trying to act superior to everyone. You've never had girlfriends, you've never kissed a girl, you've never hooked up with a girl, you've.. I won't go that far, there's no point. The point is, take your homo smurf friends and fuck off the forum. Fuck, make your own forum. I already got a name for ya, 'SR Forums' the 'SR' stands for social reject. You're rejects in life and if you turn to a computer to try and reign superior over people on the other side of the world then my friend(s) I got a little message for you: FUCK OFF, TRY GET A GIRLFRIEND(You'll probably need a hooker, so save up your little pennies), TRY TO LIVE LIFE, TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH 'The Outside World', OPEN YOUR CURTAIN AND LET 'Natural Sunlight come in, do you know what that is?? So I'll end this with another, Fuck Off.

Hey, nothing wrong with eight year old insults :shifty:

Thing is, Lennie knows I am just mucking around. The guy who started this thread was doing it as an actual flame. That = fail.