• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS and Moonlight Drive present: "Wrestlemania 23: The Aftermath"

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date

The Rated R CMStar

Ford Field saw the return, 20 years later, of a Wrestlemania, as the 23rd annual event took place in Detroit, Michigan. A clash between old school and new school, a bunny facing an A-lister, a battle of monsters, the most violent struggle of 8 men to get money...in the bank, an explosion of two men representing the egos of two billionaires, a champion trying to overcome a 14 year "tradition", and the crusade of one man to prove he was the best, that he was on top, that he was the champion, all took place and were part of the magnificence of this event.​

WWE Championship Match
John Cena(c) defeated Shawn Michaels when he made him tap to the STF-U

World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Undertaker defeated Batista(c) to win the championship and send his streak to 15-0

The Battle of the Billionares
Bobby Lashley w/Donald Trump defeated Umaga w/Vince Mcmahon and Armando Alejandro Estrada. As a result, Vince was shaved bald.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Mr. Kennedy defeated Randy Orton, Edge, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Finlay and King Booker

ECW Originals vs The New Breed
Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Sandman and Tommy Dreamer defeated Elijah Burke, Kevin Thorn, Marcus Cor Von and Matt Striker

The Great Khali defeated Kane

United States Title Match
Chris Benoit (c) defeated MVP to retain his belt

Lumberjill Match
Women's Championship
Melina(c) defeated Ashley

A glorious event indeed, but, what does the aftermath has in store for us?

We already know one thing:

ECW is no more

As soon as Wrestlemania 23 went off air, the announced revenge of Vince Mcmahon started when he canceled ECW.

Rob Van Dam and Marcus Cor von were sent to Raw, while CM Punk, Bobby Lashley and Elijah Burke to Smackdown.

Mike Knox, Kevin Thorn and Matt Striker were sent to OWV

The Divas division was also scrapped and all the divas were fired. :shifty:

Rosters

RawLogo.gif

General Manager: Jonathan Coachman
Commentators: Jim Ross & Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler

Carlito (Face)
Charlie Haas (Heel)
Chris Masters (Heel)
Edge (Heel)
Eugene (Face)
Jeff Hardy (Face)
Jim Duggan (Face)
John Cena (Face)
Johnny Nitro (Heel)
JTG (Face)
Kenny Dykstra (Heel)
Lance Cade (Heel)
Marcus Cor Von (Heel)
Randy Orton (Heel)
Ric Flair (Face)
Robbie McAllister (Face)
Rob Van Dam (Face)
Rory McAllister (Face)
Shad (Face)
Shawn Michaels (Face)
Shelton Benjamin (Heel)
Super Crazy (Face)
The Great Khali (Heel)
Trevor Murdoch (Heel)
Triple H (Face)
Umaga (Heel) (Managed by Armando Estrada)
Val Venis (Face)
Viscera (Heel)
William Regal (Heel)

Tag Teams
Carlito & Ric Flair (Face)
Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch (Heel)
The Highlanders (Rory & Robbie) (Face)
Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas) (Heel)
Cryme Tyme (JTG & Shad) (Face)
Johnny Nitro & Kenny Dykstra (Heel)

WWE Champion: John Cena
Intercontinental Champion: Umaga
World Tag Team Champions: John Cena & Shawn Michaels

SmackdownGif.gif

General Manager: Theodore Long
Commentators: Michael Cole and JBL

Batista (Face)
Bobby Lashley (Face)
Brian Kendrick (Face)
Chavo Guerrero (Heel)
Chris Benoit (Face)
CM Punk (Face)
Daivari (Heel)
Dave Taylor (Heel)
Deuce (Heel)
Domino (Heel)
Elijah Burke (Heel)
Finlay (Heel)
Funaki (Face)
Gregory Helms (Heel)
Jamie Noble (Heel)
Jimmy Wang Yang (Face)
Kane (Face)
King Booker (Heel)
Matt Hardy (Face)
Montel Vontavious Porter (Heel)
Mr. Kennedy (Heel)
Paul London (Face)
Scotty 2 Hotty (Face)
Shannon Moore (Face)
Sylvain Grenier (Heel)
The Miz (Heel)
The Undertaker (Face)
Vito (Face)

Tag Teams:
Brothers of Destruction (The Undertaker and Kane) (Face)
Paul London and Brian Kendrick (Face)
Deuce and Domino (Heel)
Helms and Guerrero (Gregory Helms and Chavo Guerrero) Heel

World Heavyweight Championship: The Undertaker
United States Championship: Chris Benoit
Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero
WWE Tag Team Championship: Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Evil Austin

Looks great, pretty much like Anigma's BTB. Hopefuly you guys go all the way with this, good luck. :y: not much really to comment on though since you guys did use the WWE results, which is good.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Meh, you two are creative, and I'm guessing a real shaken up alternative from the real thing. Anyways, roster's are good. If you are to continure to Lashely story with McMahon, I think Lashely should have gone to RAW to prevent clashing in between show's and stuff getting messy.

How are the pay per view's going to work? Who's writing what? & good luck you two.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Looks good, my only questions are where did Sabu and Sandman and Tommy Dreamer go? and is it in re-cap form or full?

Hardcastle

Reaction score
it should be good, I only regret the end of the diva division, not for the matches, but for the potential storylines involving divas, it could be different and pretty good sometimes. anyway good luck :)

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Two great bookers teaming up should prove to be one hell of a thread. I loved this period of time and it had so much potential, so good luck with this, I will be viewing and hopefully reviewing.

The Rated R CMStar

How are the pay per view's going to work? Who's writing what? & good luck you two.

Multibranded. Moonlight Drive writes Raw and I write Smackdown

Looks good, my only questions are where did Sabu and Sandman and Tommy Dreamer go?

Fired, just as all the ECW roster exceptuating the previously said wrestlers

Moonlight Drive

Just so everybody knows, I'm not going to be writing out full matches. I enjoy doing it, but I find it quite repetitive writing up to 25 matches to a PPV. So my matches are really just going to be a short re-cap of what went on, usually nothing more than a paragraph. Sorry if that's a bother, I just cbf doing so many. Promos will of course be in full though.

First show will be up Monday week (16th) and preview should be up soon.

The Rated R CMStar

Just so everybody knows, I'm not going to be writing out full matches. I enjoy doing it, but I find it quite repetitive writing up to 25 matches to a PPV. So my matches are really just going to be a short re-cap of what went on, usually nothing more than a paragraph. Sorry if that's a bother, I just cbf doing so many. Promos will of course be in full though.

Likewise

Moonlight Drive

RawLogo.gif

Monday Night Raw
April 2, 2007
Preview

Wrestlemania 23 was a night of exictement, exhilaration and amazement, and the first Monday Night Raw after the big event promises to follow suit.

In a grueling encounter which indeed stole the show at Wrestlemania, John Cena retained his WWE Championship against his tag team partner the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, in one of the greatest Wrestlemania Main Events in recent memory. Monday night, The Champ is going to be opening the show. What will he have to say after his historic victory?

In another match which brought about intense emotion, Mr. McMahon ended up having his head shaved bald. The Bald Billionaire and his new chrome dome will be making an appearance on Monday Night Raw. What will Vince have to say about his loss of hair and the death of ECW?

Raw's tag team division will be highlighted also, with the combination of Carlito & Ric Flair teaming with Cryme Tyme to take on the Worlds Greatest Tag Team and Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch. Who will show they have what it takes to become the next World Tag Team Champions?

Finally, Marcus Cor Von will make his Raw debut, taking on Super Crazy in what is sure to be a very competitive match.

Known Card

Carlito & Ric Flair & Cryme Tyme vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team & Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch

Marcus Cor Von vs Super Crazy

John Cena, Vince McMahon, Edge, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Umaga and many more will also be apart of the show!

Leave your predictions/thoughts.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Leave your predictions/thoughts.

I predict that this show will suck balls. :D

Show looks alright. Carlito push, plz. That's really the only thing that I care about right now.

As far as the thread as a whole goes, no divas is :n: imo.

seX-Power

This looks alright, nothing much to look forward to although I will check this out. Paragraph matches I don't mind, full matches are overrated. Btw...

POUNCE~!

Evil Austin

Carlito & Ric Flair & Cryme Tyme vs Worlds Greatest Tag Team & Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
Marcus Cor Von vs Super Crazy

Like others have said, not much to comment on as we weren't given much information but I am sure it will be a good one. Ill give it a glance and if I have time drop a review.