• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C'mon guys.

Fairly new here, but once I have a little more time on my hands I want to be more active with this type of stuff... been teaching myself some graphic stuff lately, but not quite that skilled yet haha. And most of my stuff is related to personal side projects that probably wouldn't be appropriate to post here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Fairly new here, but once I have a little more time on my hands I want to be more active with this type of stuff... been teaching myself some graphic stuff lately, but not quite that skilled yet haha. And most of my stuff is related to personal side projects that probably wouldn't be appropriate to post here.

Doesn't have to be wrestling related graphics if that's what you mean. Anything can be posted unless it's personal as in you wouldn't really want it on the site.

Okay, that's cool. I'd actually really like to be able to put some stuff up here for any kind of feedback once I have them somewhat ready for viewing :)