CMLL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
In my biased opinion it was a very good show, I certainly enjoyed most of it and the people in attendance too. There were the usual sound issues and I think the main event would have worked better as 2/3 falls but BCC played the role of rudos very good.
I was very happy that Averno won the CMLL World Light Heavyweight title, he did a lot of jobs since returning and this title win and being the leader of Los Infernales is positioning him again as one of the top guys as he was before leaving. I think they could go for Cavernario vs Averno hair vs hair match for the Aniversario.
With Willow getting the win over Vaquer in the 3rd fall I guess that will be the match for the NJPW Strong Women's title at the NJPW Chicago show.
The tag team match for the Parejas Increibles trophy was also very entertaining, I am not that sure about Templario but Soberano and Rocky work very good togheter (even when they are supposed to be opponents).
The crowd was very hot for Averno and Zandokan and booed Esfinge and Atlantis with passion, I am a little surprised in Esfinge's case.

Homenaje a 2 Leyendas gets an overall 9/10 from me.

Last edited:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I was shocked Willow pinned Vaquer , looking fwd to catching a replay of the show hopefully later on today.

Seems like Willow will def challenge Vaquer in njpw soon

Reactions: Death By Looch

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler