CM Punk

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prime Time

Reaction score
Hey guys, haven't posted in a while, I hope to be more active.
This is something I whipped up, comments/advice?

C4

That's pretty good, I like it how you used the text in there; blended into the background. But the CM Punk PSD doesn't look so good it should have been darker and the white behind it shouldn't have been there, that would have made a nice dark theme. And the background isn't perfect but it's pretty nice; good work though 7/10.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
i think its cool, just arround CM Punks head it looks like there is nothing there just the plain canvas in photoshop.. ill give yah 7.5/10

John

this is quite a good GFX. i like this peice of work and would gladdy put it in my sig. very nice, i've seen a couple of your threads i think and you are a great GFXer. i am going to make osme GFX soon and hope i get as good as you.

Prime Time

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and what to improve on this, and Small Show that is very kind of you to say but I still have much to learn in the world of banner making, but I'll keep trying :smilie3: