CM Punk v Ryback - 07/01/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
In all Honesty who else can actually see this match happening ?

Because personally, I dont !

Vince :finger:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
FUCK THIS GOLDBERG RIP OFF! I HOPE CM PUNK :bury: HIM TONIGHT!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I can with a Shield interruption. It would be the perfect way to conclude the Ryback and CM Punk feud, whilst it would advance the Ryback vs The Shield feud. Then CM Punk can finally move on from Ryback and concentrate on Rock - who appears tonight - and start to build for their Royal Rumble match.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
HHHBestHeelEver said:
lets just kill the punk/ryback feud alrady plz

Plus REP for you my friend. :pity:

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I can with a Shield interruption. It would be the perfect way to conclude the Ryback and CM Punk feud, whilst it would advance the Ryback vs The Shield feud. Then CM Punk can finally move on from Ryback and concentrate on Rock - who appears tonight - and start to build for their Royal Rumble match.

I like your logic Crayo ! :eek:tunga:
Unlike WWE logic ! :upset:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Still think that we're getting a Kevin Nash run in costing Ryback the title. Then we have Nash vs Ryback for the Rumble but Nash is on medication so good old Haitch can go out there and bury him :bury:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nash fucksucks

Lol no way. Big sexy can still go and bury all the vanilla midgets that cross his way, maybe even another title run in the future beating a guy like Bryan since he's not tall enough.