CM PUNK v DANIEL BRYAN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
So, finally got round to watching the third DVD in the CM PUNK best in the world boxset.
Have to say after watching the Over The Limit match between Punk & ?Bryan was nothing short of spectacular, best thing was I was watching it with a few mates who arent really in to wrestling.
They Loved this match :pity:

No surprise lol.

Also they reallly liked the Cm Punk v Jeff Hardy match just for the fact they look like there kicking the living daylights out of each other:vince:

Do Punk and Hardy not like each other ?
Although that's another thread

Anyway anyone else think these matches are pretty awesome ? :smug:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cm punk promos were otustanding , he start saying that cuz of him he needed to retake medication and that he would never been bann in the WWE , not like him , basically he acted like an extreme straight edge , I would say that they don't like each other that's all

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
rgbnba said:
Cm punk promos were otustanding , he start saying that cuz of him he needed to retake medication and that he would never been bann in the WWE , not like him , basically he acted like an extreme straight edge , I would say that they don't like each other that's all

The Promos were outstanding, 100% agree with that !!
not very often we see a bad CM PUNK promo though :pity:

Yeah agree with that 'extreme straight edge' comment though :eek:tunga:

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Yea these matches were really great..
They are match of the year material..

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I marked out huge when Punk dressed up as Hardy, that was a sight to see.
87f0b1222e93b3a2169deb78b1d06d92.jpg

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Well that match was great and if you really want some good Punk vs Bryan matches, YOUTUBE - Bryan Danielson vs CM Punk ROH.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
ROH is great, more of you should give them a try. If you like actual wrestling, you won't be disappointed.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
ROH is great, more of you should give them a try. If you like actual wrestling, you won't be disappointed.

Too bad Cornette shat over the product and the booking for a while.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
Too bad Cornette shat over the product and the booking for a while.

Yeah it's gotten better though IMO. I don't know that they can catch lightning in a bottle again like they did with all the superstars 5-10 years ago.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Danielson said:
Yeah it's gotten better though IMO. I don't know that they can catch lightning in a bottle again like they did with all the superstars 5-10 years ago.

DGUSA/Evolve and PWG are ahead of ROH right now. ROH is bigger but as you said, the lightning in a bottle feeling is gone. DGUSA on the other hand have guys like Johnny Gargano, Sami Callihan, Chuck Taylor, Ricochet, Akira Tozawa, Uhaa Nation, Samuray del Sol, Generico and Jon Davis running around all at the same time. That roster is so insanely stacked.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:

Wrestling is cyclical, TNA and WWE raided their talent. They'll find some more. They still have Steen, Generico, Cole, Richards, Edwards, etc.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
DGUSA/Evolve and PWG are ahead of ROH right now. ROH is bigger but as you said, the lightning in a bottle feeling is gone. DGUSA on the other hand have guys like Johnny Gargano, Sami Callihan, Chuck Taylor, Ricochet, Akira Tozawa, Uhaa Nation, Samuray del Sol, Generico and Jon Davis running around all at the same time. That roster is so insanely stacked.

DGUSA...... Gave me something to do today.

Edit first thing i see on their site is John Morrison... Lol'd a lil bit, but will still check it out.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Danielson said:
DGUSA...... Gave me something to do today.

Edit first thing i see on their site in John Morrison... Lol'd a lil bit, but will still check it out.
It's the American "brand" of a Japanese promotion. It also runs the Evolve brand (same roster, only they focus on win/loss records a lot). It is run by Gabe Sapolsky, an old apprentice of Heyman's who founded ROH.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
Wrestling is cyclical, TNA and WWE raided their talent. They'll find some more. They still have Steen, Generico, Cole, Richards, Edwards, etc.

I said they were getting better, but in comparision to what they had 5-10 years ago? That's going to be hard to top. I hope they do, truly.