CM Punk Talks About His Return & more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAL

Reaction score
Congratulations PSYCH! This is the 1,000,000th time you've brought up the one stretch in Colt's life when a group of dipshit fans decided to put themselves over at his expense! Everyone give PSYCH a round of applause!

Baller

Reaction score
Congratulations PSYCH! This is the 1,000,000th time you've brought up the one stretch in Colt's life when a group of dipshit fans decided to put themselves over at his expense! Everyone give PSYCH a round of applause!

BOOM ROASTED! I have never heard him say that before, I will keep it noted though for future references.

Colt is the man, who cares if he got booed at one arena.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
That one arena was his full time developmental home and it happening at those tapings repeatedly helped lead the guy into being demoted to an announcer.

Was it right that it happened to him how it did down at FCW and that he never got a legit shot on the main roster aside from some internet blog? No.

SAL

Reaction score
Do you have any links to shows where Colt got booed? Maybe he had a bad stretch, or maybe they were trying to force him to work a different style, but it makes no sense. I've seen dozens of Colt matches and he's an awesome technical wrestler.

???

Banned
Reaction score
Punks message needs to be sent to Tampa as they are the ones who serenaded him with "You Can't Wrestle" chants for a 3 show taping.

And what's your opinion of Cabana?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I don't get the you can't wrestle chants because he could work a match, but at the same time I didn't find his comedy routine nearly as funny as Santino's.

Was a good announcer though in all honesty.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Some of those Florida fans could be the same ones at the Impact zone which that case, that explains the stupid you can't wrestle chants. Colt is a very funny guy and I find him as funny as Santino just didn't get a fair shot.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Can't be the same fans as they actually are willing to pay for admission :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lol: that is a valid point.

I really wish Colt got to stick around and say him and Punk got to commentate Superstars somehow.

Kizza

Reaction score
Colt is more entertaining than basically all of the roster.

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Do you have any links to shows where Colt got booed? Maybe he had a bad stretch, or maybe they were trying to force him to work a different style, but it makes no sense. I've seen dozens of Colt matches and he's an awesome technical wrestler.

You silly goose. WWE fans don't want technical wrestling, they think people can't wrestle when they do that. WWE fans much prefer when people throw their shoudlers at each other and then lift them up in a standard carry and slam them in an average style for the win.

Silly.