CM Punk sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
cm-punk2.jpg

Yeah, I'm not much of a fan of my own work, which some of you know. I don't try too often because I hate the frustration I get when I can't make it look as good as I want it to be. Anyways, thought I'd share here but I understand if you don't like it. I think this is my first sig in about 6 months?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think you try to put too many images in the background, they don't quite blend in well and just seem to be there to fill in space. I think it would have been good to have the same central image and then have the Punk dropping the knee image on one side and Punk staring at the ceiling with his arms out wide on the other. Less is more in some cases. The font, which on the majority of sigs normally doesn't match, is absolutely spot on. The perfect font for Punk and the yellow stars work really well to make it match with the Nexus colours.

Dademo

Reaction score
The only thing that bugs me is the blending in the top left two pictures but that's about it, I really like it. Reminds me of an Itchweed sig, and that's who I thought posted it before I saw it was you Jay, so good work.

Purple PuNk

Reaction score
Despite what Kentucky Fried Chicken says I dig the images in the background. It seems to give it a bigger scope then it really is, and in a way make it feel epic. It gives it feeling so super good image choice on that note. On the other not just not a fan of these sigs. I really appreciate the text though. Overall...

8/10