CM Punk Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
cmpunksiglt0.png

PeepShow

WTF. You are back? Welcome back man.

That sig is freakin sweet. I love the blue effects kind of exploding away from everything else. Great sig man and nicely put together with the effects and stuff.

9/10

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
lol long time no see mr peep

yeah i figured i would stop in here a post some work

thanks

Wrestling Station

ok, good colors, but the problem i think its the blue gradient on the main psd. Its not suiting it imo. i think it would have been better if you added an extra 20% gold filter to it to make it stand out more.

King_Ash

Reaction score
^^ You might be the GFX mod but SOLD1ER is way better then you. 10/10 on that sig

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Welcome Back Soldier, The man who started the Cutting up of sigs or w/e you want to call it.

I would give this a 9/10.

JHar888

Reaction score
Woah dude, that's a kick ass sig. Love the coloring and the "icebeg" sorta effects.

EDIT - 9.6/10.

Untouchable

Reaction score
^^ You might be the GFX mod but SOLD1ER is way better then you. 10/10 on that sig

lol owned WS...but seriously....sold1er isnt as good as you guys think and that sig really isnt that good.....also there are quite a few here better than WS(no offence WS)....soldier probably not one of them(no offence sold1er)

Wrestling Station

why you stuck your nose? who asked about your opinion? i just dont get it when someone like you come and bash others for no reason.
anyway you never read the rules on how to give feedback in the showroom. rating alone is not allowed.

The Miz

Reaction score

You managed to lie twice in one post. Soldier is not as good as WS (No Offence Soldier) A WS isn't the gfx god that people think he is here.

Untouchable

Reaction score
lol at this thread....right listen up.....butters has just taken over liams kayboard.

The positioning of the PSD and the desaturation of it is bollocks. The font is lame, the whole 3 piece layour is crap, the background is too dominant. Overall, it is not good.

WS > that graphic.

now you guys all have to stfu and stop giving 10/10 for pieces that dont deserve it....people like you lot should be banned from giving your opinions on gfx tbh.

good. day