• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk returns to WWE - discussion thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I didn’t say anything about Blaze or Chris.

Jake posted two anti-Punk memes on cardboard sign. It’s such a similar concept I thought it was the same one already posted. Even if it’s not, it’s a boring gag in my opinion. That’s all I said.

Now carry on.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I didn’t say anything about Blaze or Chris.

Jake posted two anti-Punk memes on cardboard sign. It’s such a similar concept I thought it was the same one already posted. Even if it’s not, it’s a boring gag in my opinion. That’s all I said.

Now carry on.

How many more times you gonna chime in for one last time

Bad News Booty

As many times as it takes if you keep insinuating that I somehow mistook Blaze and Chris when I said nothing about them.

I mean I know you didn’t really you just weren’t paying attention to the pics. That’s just me having a little fun with ya. Did think you’d think I really thought that….

Kross Rhodes

I honestly have no idea what you thought. I did not expect me having an opinion on your joke was going to this controversial lmao

Kross Rhodes

IMG_0297.jpeg

Back on topic. What a time to be alive.

Bad News Booty

I honestly have no idea what you thought. I did not expect me having an opinion on your joke was going to this controversial lmao

Your opinion on the joke was never in question you just said it was the same pic and it wasn’t. What went on from there was a lot of ball busting on my part. If you would of been like “oh yeah they are different pics my bad” I wouldn’t of had any reason to keep going on

Kross Rhodes

Your opinion on the joke was never in question you just said it was the same pic and it wasn’t. What went on from there was a lot of ball busting on my part. If you would of been like “oh yeah they are different pics my bad” I wouldn’t of had any reason to keep going on
I acknowledged in my second post it was different picture, but also essentially the same gag still.

Kross Rhodes

But fair enough. I’ll do better in my communication in the future.

My only issue was when you mentioned other people doing stuff when that had nothing to do with my opinion on a joke.