• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk returns to WWE - discussion thread

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
I haven't been a fan since last year after what he did at the media scrum. However, I get why HHH/Nick did business with Punk, vise versa. Business is key here. Punk even to this day is money. A lot of money to be made with him. Even as a guy that is still furious at him. His promo on Raw. I am not going to lie. I liked it even though it was tame. I knew he wasn't going to take any shots at AEW/TK because they have a NDA deal.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
CM Punk was my favorite WWE Superstar and when he left, Seth Rollins took over that spot of being my favorite current WWE Superstar. I was already going to be excited for Punk’s return to his home, but immediately putting him in the program with my favorite WWE Superstar with the likelihood it happens at Mania (and possibly main events), it just can’t get more hype than that. Mania can’t come quick enough.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
e880267d5f8b4fd08acc83e8e7dc9f8f.jpg