• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk returns to WWE - discussion thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson both debuting at the Full Gear I saw live was a shocker. One was expected, but both? And Cole claimed he was still under contract.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Adam Cole and Bryan Danielson both debuting at the Full Gear I saw live was a shocker. One was expected, but both? And Cole claimed he was still under contract.
For me I kinda expected both was coming in. Definitely maybe not the same night but I wasn’t that shocked by it either.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Which leads me to another point about making it more obvious when you denounce things so publicly. Punk went on the radio to promise he had to take care of his dog on that night. There’s zero reason to make a denial that public and notice he didn’t even acknowledge that Bound for Glory was in Chicago.

Sabretooth

Which leads me to another point about making it more obvious when you denounce things so publicly. Punk went on the radio to promise he had to take care of his dog on that night. There’s zero reason to make a denial that public and notice he didn’t even acknowledge that Bound for Glory was in Chicago.
Wasn’t he also posting cryptic tweets for weeks

Sabretooth

This is going way back but Rock returning in 2011 was a huge and amazing surprise for me. He retired before I started watching so I was thrilled to finally see him live. I legit had no idea it’d be him too.

Dale

Super Moderator
Going to pose a question here.

So they've been recently holding SmackDown in the same arena as where they will be holding the PLE the night after, do you think they should add the Raw following it aswell? Just thinking how bonkers the crowd would be for Punk again in Chicago.