CM Punk Return Confirmed?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
Look, if you want to be sarcastic, I can be sarcastic too. You don't know who the fuck I am, so don't push me.

lmfao you came at me first. You insert yourself into the conversation but say "don't push me" when I respond? Ridiculous.

so don't push me.

You're typing on a screen. Calm down.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck.

Noted for later.

I don't know about you, but... this comment: "Well, yes. Also, I tried to get the point across to you that pro wrestling is indeed fake. I guess the 10 times I said it, even after you acknowledged it, it still went over your head." ...doesn't help your cause, either. It just proves his entire context. You plainfully said "pro wrestling" is fake. When you talk about "Pro Wrestling," you're talking about WWE, TNA/GFW, ROH, NJPW, and whatnot. However, we had Kurt Angle, a guy who was wrestling pure wrestling before he came to WWE/TNA/GFW do the same thing all big stars like SCSA, Taker, HHH, Cena were/are doing - and he plainfully said out loud to the entire world, that "Pro Wrestling" isn't fake.

I know Kurt Angle just came back and everything kid, and you're excited, I'm excited too. But he has no place in this conversation. Pro wrestling is fake.

I didn't freak out

Wait. I don't even need to respond to this myself. Let me copy and paste right quick.

I don't know about you, but... this comment: "Well, yes. Also, I tried to get the point across to you that pro wrestling is indeed fake. I guess the 10 times I said it, even after you acknowledged it, it still went over your head." ...doesn't help your cause, either. It just proves his entire context. You plainfully said "pro wrestling" is fake. When you talk about "Pro Wrestling," you're talking about WWE, TNA/GFW, ROH, NJPW, and whatnot. However, we had Kurt Angle, a guy who was wrestling pure wrestling before he came to WWE/TNA/GFW do the same thing all big stars like SCSA, Taker, HHH, Cena were/are doing - and he plainfully said out loud to the entire world, that "Pro Wrestling" isn't fake.

There we go.

I don't know about you, but when you said this... "And by the way, if comparisons are a no-go, why are you comparing the promos of Charlotte (a person who's been in the business for 3 years) with AJ Lee (who had experience before she even got to WWE)?" I just assumed that you think that - that's all she's been training for. Everything from Wrestling, to Mic Skills, and testing out the waters in front of a crowd to test her own chemistry with the crowd. If you can't nail it with the crowd, then you won't get over the fear, and get confidence to "rock it."

I don't even know what your goal of this was my man.

And to answer your question: Because they're different situations. Charlotte had her dad by her side the whole time, she had help not just from her dad, but also Mick Foley, and other big WWE stars. Noelle currently has that, too. AJ Lee is a different beast. She was trained by Jay Lethal (TNA), wrestling in her hometown till she was able to go to FCW, then eventually went to NXT. She came up on her own, applied her own training, and she pulled it off.

Noelle has no place in this whatsoever.
Listen. You're arguing a completely different point. Your focus is on the actual experience. That doesn't matter. What matters is that AJ had experience prior to coming to WWE. That's the point. Yeah Charlotte isn't very good on the mic, but she just started. AJ already had many years of experience doing promos before she even got to WWE.

Divas Champ for a year and a quarter.

Pro wrestling is fake. Vince and creative make all the decisions of everything that is going to happen on TV. She was the best female at that time, so of course she was champ for a year.

And I know you two still don't understand my "pro wrestling is fake" bit because you keep ranting about it. And including Kurt Angle for some reason. So, I'll explain. I fucking know there are life threatening risks involved in wrestling, but that is not what I am talking about. What's fake is everything else and that's what I'm referring to.

Nobody fucking cares, dude.

Noted for later.

No, it's not. It's Black and White.

Professional Wrestling can be a lot of things - but the difference really is in how you wrestle. You want to do Arm Wrestling? You need to have a buff arm. You want to do pure wrestling in High School, or College? Learn how to get out of the wrestle zone (literally). Don't let your opponent have an ace up their sleeve. Destroy him before he does. Wrestling in WWE/TNA/ROH/NJPW/Whatever - it's just wrestling with money. Cash. Dinero. Sure, you'll have to train, and learn new moves, but really - it's all the same. The difference between wrestling in High School/College and Wrestling in a major stable or promotion is really how you and your opponents wrestle.

There's also storylines, match psychology. It's a show. It's not a legit competition.

Again: Nobody really cares, dude.

Again: Noted for later.

Grow up and learn to debate without being an asshole.

Oh hey, look at my notes from the guy who knows how to debate without being an asshole.

Honestly, I don't give a fuck.
Nobody fucking cares, dude.
Again: Nobody really cares, dude.

Oh and here's one from later in the post after telling me to learn how to debate and not to be an asshole.

Honestly, I don't care. I really do not care.

Putting them debate skills to good use I see.
There seems to be a lot of you not caring, but even more of you trying to shut me down.

I'm sorry, are you saying you looooooooveee Vicky? A woman who's constantly getting booed on a daily basis? Booed out of the building as if you can't even hear a single word she's saying? That Vicky?

omg this is amazing.
Why yes, I love Vickie. She was so damn good at her job. She was "booed out of the building as if you can't hear a single word" she said. Because she's that damn good. She was a heel. It'd defeat the purpose if she was cheered. All she had to do was say 2 words and the crowd booed for 5 minutes. And you compared AJ's reaction to her's.
Like, this, this is great. You completely forgot about what your point was and started arguing for my side! Thanks!

I'm sorry, but I think he disagrees, as do I. She would SHINE like a legend in there. She would overwhelm the Divas (Ahem, the women's division) that it would drive out women like Lana out of the company faster than she can say "Did you miss me?"

Well, that's because Lana just started. So, of course. Duh. Obviously.
She would, however, not "SHINE" against Alexa Bliss, Becky Lynch, Asuka, Nikki Cross, Maria, etc because these people are actually good, unlike the division AJ was in that made her look way better than she was.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am locking this thread because it has gone way off topic and has come down to bickering and threats and flaming. Do not take the bickering or threats or flaming to another thread or they will result in warning points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.