• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk reportedly wants WWE return

Dale

Super Moderator
I’ll say all the teasing and he doesn’t show up at Survivor Series is going to end badly. Even if he’s not under contract, I’d probably bring him in for a one shot just so the crowd doesn’t shit on my show
Nah, gotta be all or nothing. One appearance is just gonna fan the flames even more.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I think you guys greatly overestimate how much those small hints will have impact on the large tv and live audience. Chicago didn't even do cm punk chants in Chicago THE DAY HE GOT FIRED. WWE will be fine lol

Dale

Super Moderator
cope or not, no reports will sway me one way or another. There's probably a real select few like HHH/Khan/Hayes/Vince who would actually be in the know about it, kinda like the Cody deal where they flew out to him to do the deal and everything.

Dale

Super Moderator
And one more thing, if they really felt like they needed to get it out there about not being interested in Punk, not being at Survivor Series to temper fans expectations etc then they could have allowed whoever was in the room at the fastlane press conference to ask questions about Punk or just them a statement even if it was before it went live on Youtube or wherever.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
WWE has never stopped anyone from asking any questions about anything according to SRS actually. For some reason the reporters were too cowardly to do so.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I think WWE would’ve been fine either way if he shows up or not. I just thought he would’ve been a fun inclusion in the current landscape and there’s certain matches I want to see him in.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Punk obsessives everywhere inventing a return which isn't happening, would never happen, and will never happen.