• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk reportedly wants WWE return

Sabretooth

I agree it’s not worth the headache… but again… business is more important than anything. Always has been. Always will be.

Piece of shits are allowed to get away with anything if there’s money involved. Amazing really.

John McHenry

John McHenry
If Punk returns to WWE and there is zero drama surrounding him id be shocked. There is always a chance of him going back but I can't imagine the headache of having him there being worth it. They would have to treat him with kid gloves. Part time, limit his interaction with others, watch over how he is treated for pain or injuries, etc.

Also, part of Punks "attraction" is him going against the grain, being his own guy, doing his own thing, fighting the system. He would be doing the opposite of what he was viewed as before if he crawled back to WWE.

To me this is different than a legend who has a grudge with Vince/WWE and later doing business with them again.

I think a simple fix to that is an NWO style angle. Though this day it'd be harder to pull off effectively but I could be miss judging the amount of smarks.

Sabretooth

Yeah I agree with Chris. If anything the drama will be great so I can just sit back with my popcorn and enjoy.