• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk posts movie trailer

TheZig

Around an hour or two ago CM Punk posted a teaser trailer for a new movie called Matrix ''In time'' which he will allegedly star in. I watched the video and it didn't seem legit to me, I looked around the depth of the interwebs and i heard no news of a new Matrix in the makings. So as any curious person would do i commented on the video saying i heard nothing about this supposed movie.

Ten minutes later i went to inspect the video comments being curious and i noticed the video had been taken down by the 'user'. So i went to inspect my history and the video was still on my viewed list. I decided to print screen the page and i thought i'd share it with you guys.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/685/cmpunkmoviesmall.png/

I also sent this into a wrestling news site which i have never done before but i found this quite interesting. So as anyone got any thoughts? My first thought was that Punk may have let something leak out but it seems unlikely, I actually don't know what to make of this.

Last edited:

rcoot93

As far as I can tell it dosen't exist, possible it's a WWE film project which he got told to be quiet about, but I think news would have leaked before now
probably just something he made for fun

Troy

Punk is meant to be involved with a WWE Film project so this may be related to that. Don't seem them calling it the Matrix though as I would expect a lawsuit or two if they used that name in the title.

Prodigy

Banned
God help us if WWE have got rights to do a Matrix sequel LOL. But tbh it will be interesting to see if Punk can act. I hope he does a better job than the awful Cena and HHH.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Yeah cause the last two were brilliant...

He probably did it as a fan thing but then when the studios got word of it cause Punk is a known entity they requested it be removed threatening copyright.