CM Punk on using Bearer's death in a story

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk discussed using Paul Bearer’s death to build his match with Undertaker during an interview with The Asbury Park Press.

“My job is to get people to be mad at me and I think I do that very well; I think I blur the lines,” Punk said. “Everything is designed to push people’s buttons – so it’s unfortunate that Percy had to die for him to be a part of this story – but trust me, he would have loved it, he really would have loved it.”

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/cm-punk-talks-about-using-paul-bearers-death-to-build-his-wwe-wrestlemania-29-match#ixzz2PS0DeudI

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I like how CM Punk is blurring the lines and being very controversial. He's a great heel especially in this storyline. I enjoy the angle they're pulling with Bearer since it makes the feud with even higher stakes and greater drama.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Just read the full article. Pretty cool interview, and he makes a good point about incorporating Bearer's death into the story. I do think he would have loved it.