CM Punk on "UFC on FOX 2"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
bleacherreport.com said:
364a93245350e24d691047e7d7e59b45.jpg
WWE Champion CM Punk will accompany Sonnen to the Octagon during his UFC on FOX 2 bout with Mark Munoz on the 28th of this month, according to Twitter user FrontRowBrian, later verified by MMA Weekly.

Punk and Sonnen have apparently become friends over the past few months, and it is arguable that he is looking for some home crowd appeal.

Punk, whose real name is Phil Brooks, was born in Chicago, Illinois and UFC on FOX 2 takes place at the United Center (located in Chicago, Illinois).

Well Chael Sonnen is a great fighter, probably the winner of that fight will face the middleweight champion.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Two of the loudest mouths in their respected sport. Should be good to see. I hope Sonnen does win and faces Silva.

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
Two of the loudest mouths in their respected sport. Should be good to see. I hope Sonnen does win and faces Silva.

Ye, me too. Sonnen vs Silva II would be EPIC!
Especially in Brazil.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Cool that he's doing that, I wander if he'll get a big pop since I doubt many of the crowd will be WWE fans.