• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk on The MMA Hour

Chris

Dreams are Endless
He already kinda did. I’m not sure if it’s been reported here yet, but he scorched Vince in this interview.
Yeah that was like the first thing I posted, he said the business is better without him. But we're hypothesizing about a future blow up, Vince isn't WWE rn so I don't count criticizing him as criticing WWE anymore

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Yeah that was like the first thing I posted, he said the business is better without him. But we're hypothesizing about a future blow up, Vince isn't WWE rn so I don't count criticizing him as criticing WWE anymore
That’s why I said kinda. He’s certainly been more open it than some have been willing to be about it so I have no doubts he’d be more vocal if there was a bad split later.

Plus, him and Hunter have prior history.

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
What an asshole :lol

Asking someone why he "want to do that internet shit" coming from a guy, who wouldn't have had a career without that "internet shit", is rich. :lol His most loyal fans should feel insulted af by that, because they are what made him during his "internet shit" days.

Pissing on AEW, because "it's not about making money", when that is pretty much the root of his anger towards the WWE from back in the day.... :lol

There's so many workers rights jokes you can make from here that it almost sounds like he's doing a bit for them

...and then there is this. :lol Honestly, it doesn't matter if you're a WWE fan, AEW fan or just a Punk fan. There is nothing to defend here. Atrocious interview filled with shit takes and Punk going full two-faced, company goon here, while also shitting on his own fanbase in a way.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
At this point, I don’t care like how many people want to treat punk like he’s the antichrist because at this point there’s nothing anyone can do about it, but since you specifically mentioned his most loyal fans, feeling insulted, I just wanted to speak on that comment only.

No, I don’t feel insulted because I get what he’s saying there. He’s talking about taking a dirt sheet rumor about their confrontation over the glass spot and using that to go into business for himself on a live pay-per-view to start trouble when they’re not even in an angle with each other on television. Again, not defending if punk supposedly choked someone a little or whatever his hilarious comment was there, but like his comment about Perry shouldn’t have done that I agree with. I assume Tony agrees with it too since he suspended him for it.

Although, I think Tony should let him back now. It’s been long enough, lmao. I do hear that he’s got some good things cooking in New Japan, though. Either way.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
What an absolute cunt though, hope he gets sued into poverty. He wants the toxicity and is quite frankly a terrible human being. You wonder why I feel the way I feel about the guy, this is why. Self serving, hateful, arrogant jerk. It's embarrassing he's so many people's hero. What an asshole and way to take a shit on the business.