• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
His face could use a rest. He's getting kinda stale. Give him some time off, let him come back as a heel.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I don't see it on any dirstsheet sites. And even so, dirtsheets. :pity1:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm not against him retiring, listening to a few interviews he sounds pretty banged up. He'll always be one my favourite wrestlers of all time, it seems to be cool to hate on him at times but very few have entertained me more consistently over the years. Punk vs Joe is still one of the greatest trilogies from the 2000s.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Agree with Seabs. He's one of (if not) the biggest personality WWE have had since the Attitude Era and his matches this year alone against Taker, Jericho, Rock, and Lesnar prove his quality, despite some mixed performances on lesser shows like SmackDown. I'd love to see him working a Jericho/Lesnar type role for the next few years, however he needs to do it as a heel.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He sucks as a heel. he can't get heat

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
This is the dude who showed his jew dick on Youtube because people were bombing on him, I don't believe a thing he says. I'll wait till this is on a dirtsheet before I believe it.:tough:

Reactions: Toto and Ovaldinho

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is the dude who showed his jew dick on Youtube because people were bombing on him, I don't believe a thing he says. I'll wait till this is on a dirtsheet before I believe it.:tough:
yea, that would confirm it for sure :pity2:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He was getting mad heat mocking Bearer.
Punk does struggle to sustain heat though, he always gets a reaction though which is positive. He had duelling chants with The Rock a few times if I remember rightly though, he's just too likable to everyone but Aids, D'Z and Deth.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
You can't blame Punk for not getting heel heat. I mean, there's pretty much no such thing as heel heat anymore. Either you're entertaining or you're boring, and if you're entertaining you generally get more cheers than boos. Even the Real Americans and Shield get mostly cheered.

As for the OP, I hope Punk sticks around. Still one of my favorites.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Meh personally not a fan of Punk.. Would be nice to see him pull a Houdini for awhile, BITW is a tired act.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Anyone who watches SeanzViewEnt not for the purposes of ridicule and laughter and for actual legit info need help..

Reactions: Snowman1