• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM PUNK IS ALL ELITE!!!!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So, with CM Punk arriving in AEW, who are some people you want him to face? He already has one with Darby at All Out, which is going to be great. Some of the obvious answers are Omega and Hangman. MJF even. I think all of those would be great. I think him and Sammy Guevara would be good. Hell him and Eddie Kingston for the promos would be fire.

What do you want to see from Punk in AEW?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Don't really have dream "matches" for Punk but dream feuds just for promos alone and I want him vs MJF at some point lmao

theheel916

AEW DONT FUCK THIS UP I FEEL THE POTENTIAL OF SOMETHING REALLY SPECIAL HAPPENING SUMMERSLAM HAS TO BE EPIC TONIGHT
77A1301F-F81F-4885-83C2-4D11AE3D8B9F.jpeg

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Omega, MJF and Moxley in that order.

Omega for the match.

MJF for the promo battles.

Moxley for the change of dynamic and scenery compared to when they faced in WWE. Plus Mox is far more established and comfortable. Great history with The Shield.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
All the ones I thought about were said how about one more feud with Colt Cabana. They had a falling out but I imagine they fixed things and a program with them even if it's one PPV would be cool to see. Those two guys wrestled everywhere and it would big for them to do it one more time inside a Ring.

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
I'd really like to see him team with Colt, just because that whole falling out was caused by the big bad and those two were besties before that. Also everybody needs some sort of back up/second in AEW - Colts the obvious choice for this (assuming the two are talking again).

Matches:
Quite Literally anyone and everyone - and not one week after another either, after the next few weeks have him rotate in and out so he stays special.

Feuds - based on the fact that we'd get some back and forth promos:
MJF
Mox
Kingston
I'd really love to see what he'd make of whatever version of Bray Wyatt we may end up seeing in AEW.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Honestly, Punk vs Allin is amazing, I’m just so glad this is happening. I can’t wait to see this match.

Punk and MJF would be a great feud, the heat MJF would get, holy shit.

Cocky little Sammy would be interesting to watch, too.

I feel like Punk vs Mox is somewhere down the road and I’d be happy with that, I think they’d be able to put on some great matches.

MJF entering Chicago territory to face Punk would have been hilarious honestly. The heat would be nuclear.

I'm in agreement that Darby is the perfect first program. It's also one of those dream matches you didn't know you wanted until it happens. The way Punk and Darby interacted last night, and how good I've seen Darby work. Yeah, I want it now badly.

Punk interacting with fucking Sting! :mark:

What timeline am I living in. Surreal.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Punk seems to have good taste too so I might just let him call his shots and pick programs he wants if it's shit like Darby since he said he wanted to face him awhile back lol