CM Punk is a jerk...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Punk is a heel who does have a gimmick of being better than everyone because he's straightedge so of course he's going to be a prick.

Reaction score
I met Drew McIntyre before he was signed by WWE. It was back in 2005 at Butlands, I was like 11. I was like your good and all that crap, you know a sweet talker. And this is what he said, "Aye I'm British good, not global good." I was slightly confussed by I now get him. I think Sheamus was there to but I'm not sure there was several UK indie stars, PAC and Mandrake are the others i can remember.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
Should have opened with the line, 'Whos the better swordsman, Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow?' probably would have had him there for hours.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I met Drew McIntyre before he was signed by WWE. It was back in 2005 at Butlands, I was like 11. I was like your good and all that crap, you know a sweet talker. And this is what he said, "Aye I'm British good, not global good." I was slightly confussed by I now get him. I think Sheamus was there to but I'm not sure there was several UK indie stars, PAC and Mandrake are the others i can remember.

At a show I was at awhile ago I got the chance to exchange a few words with him and Tiffany, she was really cool (and even hotter in person) and she didn't mind answering questions and signing autographs and all that crap. He on the other hand was very brief just giving short answers and just looked kind of annoyed.