CM Punk in UFC?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
*random pops of DANIEL BRYAN! DANIEL BRYAN! break out in the wwef universe*

Sorry, lolol I understand you. I mean I don't hate Punk, I am just mad he isn't trying/caring enough anymore. He admitted to it. If he is/was hurt he needs to just take a damn break.
Yeah he did. Like I said with Punk I firmly believe there is a legit reason why though.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
weekly blood work and MRIs? That is bad new bears. As for UFC he said it, no way he could do that.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure Punk would get his head kicked in. Does anyone remember when Batista tried to be an MMA fighter? It was hilarious. I for one, am a huge Batista mark, I still don't care that he won the Rumble because I think all the younger stars will get their opportunity after 'Mania. But, as I've said this a million times, it would make sense for them to have a brand split and have more matches on the Pre-Show. They could bring in Sting. Not for any title shots but to face stars like Ziggler & Titus O'Neil at PPVs.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, is he Blue? Would love to see him humiliated though, so maybe he should look into it :cole:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He's right about Batista. Bringing The Rock back was more understandable (even if Punk hated that, too) but Batista is nowhere near Rock's level, and it really shows a lack of faith in current stars when you go three Wrestlemanias in a row (technically almost four) relying on past stars to sell the show for you.

I would have loved it a lot more if Batista was only back long enough to work an angle for Wrestlemania and that was it. Imagine if he had teased coming back as a face, then revealed himself to be in cahoots with The Authority and then feuded with Big E Langston (who would have lost the IC belt by then) and put him over at Wrestlemania. Would have loved that a lot more, especially knowing Batista is Big E's real-life dream opponent.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
:yay: I'm not alone after all!
I think there's about five of us Punk marks altogether, if you count the not-so-active members. We should be aware of each other, because if the hate gets any worse around here we might need to create a support group - a friendly place where we can complain about working with injuries and how the forum doesn't utilize us properly. :sad:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Punk marks will die via tank box.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
LOL. I would love to see him try.

Just for the amusement of it all.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think there's about five of us Punk marks altogether, if you count the not-so-active members. We should be aware of each other, because if the hate gets any worse around here we might need to create a support group - a friendly place where we can complain about working with injuries and how the forum doesn't utilize us properly. :sad:
Six*

Reactions: Laura

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
xrVtphS.gif

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
not sure if the woe is punk fans thing is serious or in jest, but you all are seriously exaggerating how many people hate the guy. The situation he has put himself in is going to draw out the detractors while many fans likely aren't trying to speak out, or might not even be fans after this latest bitch fit. so basically, IF the split is as dramatic as you make it out to be it only happened yesterday when he cried like a girl and went home.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I think Punker would dominate at least two UFC divisions with shooting star kimuras and argentinian spinebusters.