CM Punk headed to Raw

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
CM Punk is set to debut this weekend with the RAW roster as he will work the house show in Anaheim, CA before debuting on RAW on Monday.

This explains the dismantling of the Straight Edge Society and Punk being written off SmackDown! lately.

So do you think he'll drop a few pegs on the roster compared to where he was at on Smackdown or actually be used in the main event? Raw has a large number of heels but the ones in the main events are either somewhat running stale or already in a storyline. CM Punk vs Randy Orton would be interesting, just curious to see how exactly they'd set up a storyline together.

...god...

Reaction score
Gay. Was looking forward to CM Punk vs. Edge.

Reaction score
Gay. Was looking forward to CM Punk vs. Edge.

This all day long.

And if he wasn't in the SD title scene, he isn't going to be in the Raw scene for sure. I see Orton being preoccupied w/ Barrett and I think it makes sense to have Cena cost Orton the title to Barrett, Orton wins it back, setting up an epic Cena- Orton (don't give a fuck what whiny Cena-Orton haters think, I don't care for either, but with this dynamic, with Orton as hot as he is and how massively over Cena will become as a heel, the dynamic will be fucking sick and draw money) showdown around Rumble time, Cena and Orton will occupy the top spots till Mania till it's time for Cena to take on Taker and if they're serious about unifying the belts and drawing some money and regaining their lost buys from last year's Mania, this match and scenario makes so so so much sense. But then again this is the WWE...when they do something right, they are the best and substantiate their position in the industry, which isn't often. Either way, as awesome as Punk is, he's riding in the back of the bus and it sucks as he really should have stayed on SD to work w/ Edge, that in itself would have been sicckkkkk.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
dgahfgewfgwyfgefugweu

Jesus Christ, I just heard this on Right After Wrestling and my eyes teared up. They'd better come back to Toronto soon, I've been wishing for fucking two years now that Punk go to Raw so I can see him.

If SD suddenly ends up coming to Toronto instead of Raw (which always comes), I am going to fucking piss in someone's mouth.

Reaction score
Bummer. It seems like a foolish move, to me. I would have had him and Edge vying for the next title shot against Kane.

Reaction score
I would have liked to have seen a face Kane (he's kind of a tweener, imo) vs Punk.

Now I see Punk getting buried to the likes of Wigger Jorts and Mark "Turd in a Singlet" Henry.

Reaction score
Saw him last night in one of his first Raw appearances at the Stockton house show. Damn he was epic on the mic, and this chubby kid took a legit swing at him. Fucking awesome, he was pointing people out and telling him he could beat them up. He then went on to beat R-Truth and unfortunately my heckles of "you only have 17 inch rims" and "check him ref, he has a knife" to Truth were drowned out by "you suck" chants to Punk.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
CM Punk is drug-free, but he does have some vices. Vices like my fat French dick in his mouth. He loves sucking dick. He works the shaft, fingers the butt, cups the balls, licks the butt. He does it all.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Saw him last night in one of his first Raw appearances at the Stockton house show. Damn he was epic on the mic, and this chubby kid took a legit swing at him. Fucking awesome, he was pointing people out and telling him he could beat them up. He then went on to beat R-Truth and unfortunately my heckles of "you only have 17 inch rims" and "check him ref, he has a knife" to Truth were drowned out by "you suck" chants to Punk.

That sounded epic. He worked with Truth at the show I was at on Sunday also, he was truely epic on the mic, both times he has been here (he was at a SD show back in March) he was the person everyone was talking about on the way out. There was this chubby mexican dude in the front row that legitimately tried to hop the rail when he 'challenged' anyone... Good shit, he even ripped a kids sign and threw his sharpie when he asked for an autograph... Good shit.

But on the topic of Punk to RAW, I think it could be interesting (I haven't seen last nights RAW, I wasn't home) but I could see Punk kind of floating around maybe working small time programs with the likes of Goldust, Morrison and Truth for the remainder of the year.. Which is kind of disappointing because Orton/Punk is one of my dream feuds... Hell even Jericho/Punk, if executed right could be awesome, just for the promos alone.

Airfixx

Reaction score
I see the thinking; lose Y2J for a while and Edge goes to SD.... We need a new heel.

On paper you'd think that he'd walk into a nice spot given the talent they'd just let go, but look how little Jericho & Edge were doing on Raw for much of the year... Since WM and their fued with other they've only really had a fued with Orton (Edge) and that little program with Bourne (Jericho). More treading water for Punk, IMO, and I don't even expect him to get as much promo time as on SD, but I do expect him to be in the booth with King & Cole from time to time which will be sweeeeeeet.