• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk has "significant injury"

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Another year and torn bicep? :duck:

I feel like fate hates me. Punk was probably gonna get his main event and this happens. Fuck.

Kross Rhodes

But yeah, as much as I love him I’d be ready to go for next Mania and retire afterwards.

And then be an onscreen character of some kind.

Kross Rhodes

I’m betting he is regretting taking a full seven years off now. He really should’ve just gotten married taken the year off and then signed with TNA when they were still on spike as spike would have footed a pretty decent amount of money to get him on their TV and he would’ve had a great run over there. Possibly would have stopped them cancelling impact.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I’m betting he is regretting taking a full seven years off now. He really should’ve just gotten married taken the year off and then signed with TNA when they were still on spike as spike would have footed a pretty decent amount of money to get him on their TV and he would’ve had a great run over there. Possibly would have stopped them cancelling impact.
not having any televised tune up matches was a mistake too imo

Butters

That's Me!
perfect chance for punk to steal the Raw GM spot from Adam Pearce and become the thing he always hated. he can book seth in shitty situations for an entire year and then face him at next mania in a retirement match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
If he was serious about wanting to help out with NXT like he's said so much the last few months, no better time than now really. Well after surgery of course, not like right now

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru

He probably would have went to New Japan and joined Bullet Club, or went back to ROH. I couldnt see him in TNA.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Call me crazy but I still don't think he was getting the main event this year regardless

If Mania was only one night Id agree with you, but since its 2 nights now he would for sure have gotten the night one spot.

Rosie

Dark Side
Saw this on Reddit.

d4uqmr21qffc1.jpeg

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Shiould have Priest cash in on injured Seth
Then have Imperium win the tag titles and get to Priest Gunther at mania from there.