Cm punk (C) vs The BigShow

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
(Note: I am not very good at roleplaying)The bigshows music hits.[video=youtube;Bmc8kQMs8C4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmc8kQMs8C4[/video] Bigshow walks out walking very slow like.
He tears up a cm punk poster that a little kid was holding up. He smiles and walks into the ring and awaits for cm punk.

Cm punks music hits and the crowd goes wild. [video=youtube;Mb0TR6-INNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb0TR6-INNc[/video]
He holds up the wwe title high above his head while staring down his opponent. He walks into the ring and gives the title to the ref.

The ref holds up the title and then sets it aside. He then motions to ring the bell. (ding ding ding)

(I would like help with this so if anybody can play a part that would be great lol I just wanted to do the entrances. This is a match I want to see)

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm sorry man, I can't help ya. There is nothing to this and just looks like a mess.

tjScarbi

Reaction score
Big+Show+vs.+CM+Punk1.jpg

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on here. There wasn't really an entrance done, no build. Just music.

What are you looking to see done?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I will do it. I just need to know who is the face and who is the heel. Also is this a PPV or TV match.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I will do it. I just need to know who is the face and who is the heel. Also is this a PPV or TV match.
I was kinda just throwing something together lets just say its summerslam and bigshow is the heel.