CM Punk Busts A Move

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Possible Post WM23 Spoilers: Major Title Change!

I was just on this site where they have wrestling posters and logos and this is what I saw, I am looking to see if i can find the poster.

spoilerda4.jpg

Reaction score
I can't see Shawn Michaels beating Cena for the belt. It was also reported last week that the Undertaker is schedualed to defeat Batista for the title at 'mania. This was a change from a report about 4-6 months ago stating Batista would leave Champion. In either scenario, the plans can always change between now and Wrestlemania.

As for the poster, if it had Michaels with the belt, I presume it is a fake. Lots of these posters are released for various Pay Per Views, claiming to be official. My bet is that it will be proven false as well. I just can't see Michaels with the title, but maybe I will be the one proven false.

MJ807

Reaction score
If you could find the poster then that would obviously be true but until then its still unreliable and still not a fact.

Reaction score
That's why I daid thet it's only POSSIBLE... personally I don't beleive it b/c I KNOW Taker will win! IMO

Great One

If you believe that, I'm sorry but you're Blue. They wouldn't purposely release posters/broadcasts to spoil the WRESTLEMANIA event in anyway. That's fucking Blue, period.

This Guy

It probably was a poster with a bunch of WWE stars on it and were current photos used. the belt HBK probably was holding was his Tag belt and this guy blew his load and jumped the gun...if the poster really exists which I doubt.

The Punisher

Reaction score
I can see Undertaking beating Batista for the championship but on the other hand I dont think that HBK is going to beat Cena for the title

Reaction score
If Batista ends Takers mania streak that will be the most Blue thing they ever do and especially gettin beat by batista

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't believe this but that's notthe purpose of my post.

This reminded me of the time at WM 15 I think when Cole gave away the ending of the main event on the live show.

Anyone else remember that?

3lions

Reaction score
WWE don't show images of stars holding title belts on promotional posters after WM. They know that WM is their #1 show and therefore will do everything they can to not give clues away. There is no poster with HBK wearing the belt. Trust me. Also, the image in the original post in this thread is from a shoutbox, so that is hardly reliable.

Damn, people chat some shit sometimes.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
[YOUTUBE]QVXFdxJdN1Q[/YOUTUBE]

LOL

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
:lmao at the kid "He's pretty good" :lmao that was too funny.