CM Punk becomes comic book writer..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
80df677162b4eb3425634d6d3d595017.jpg

CM Punk: He’s the best in the world—and he’s now a Marvel Comics writer!

In February’s THOR ANNUAL #1, Punk—real name Phil Brooks—teams up with artist Rob Guillory, joining a star-studded lineup of creators tackling the God of Thunder. We pinned the former pro wrestling champion to get a sense of what he’s got planned for Thor, just how deep his comics cred goes, and more.

Read the interview and more on Marvel.com:
http://marvel.com/news/comics/23636...hope_you_survive_the_experience#ixzz3IlNfKhs8

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
So, he left WWE to become a comic book writer? That's just fucking great.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing how he does.. I've read comics all my life and I think I'm a pretty good judge of what good writing in a comic book is, so I'll definitely post my opinion of his writing here when it is released. The guy he is working with is brilliant so that's a plus, and from the interview I can say he definitely has good taste in favorite writers as Aaron and Brubaker are 2 of the best for sure.

We shall see.