CM Punk attacks John Cena over spilled diet soda...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

austinboy

Reaction score
No, but seriously, anyone interested in the CM Punk vs. Cena feud?

Reaction score
There's been plenty of "Spilled coffee" feuds since "Attitude" ended.

...god...

Reaction score
Never in such a long time have I been so fucking happy to see one of my favorite wrestlers return to do something prevalent. It's amazing how one wrestler can spark up my interest so much, Punk is THE SHIT. Can't wait to hear his promo next week. It's been sorta dull lately without there being Punk or Jericho to watch.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I marked like a 12 year old when Punk owned Cena with the chair.

I would fucking love to see this but I'm sure WWE will make Punk job to THE ALMIGHTY smurf, JOHN CENA.

CMS

Reaction score
Of course Punk will job to Cena.....and not only because it's Cena, but because that's how wrestling works, ultimately, the heel jobs to the face

Reaction score
Of course Punk will job to Cena.....and not only because it's Cena, but because that's how wrestling works, ultimately, the heel jobs to the face

Except when you'rea heel and are banging the bosses daughter and you get to bury the entire roster constantly.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Do we really have to worry about how Punk's just gonna get jobbed in inevitably? Can't we just enjoy something fresh, never before seen and possibly quality in actual matches? Yes, we know that CM Punk will ultimately lose the feud. He may even get stomped unmercifully once an official straight up match takes place. But in the mean time, we could get some actual interesting program to at least make us want to see it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Yes we do have to worry about it because it doesn't make it as good when you know what the outcome will be and Punk is an awesome wrestler so it stings to have to watch him get beat down by Cena.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The last Cena/Punk match I saw was a straight 1:30 squash...