CM Punk attacked by female fan at show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
There was an incident with a fan that happened during Sunday's WWE house show in Johnson City, TN. According to an eye witness, the fan (who was a female) attacked CM Punk and she was ejected from the arena almost immediately. Punk handled the situation well despite the fan slapping the “hell out of him.â€￾ No word on what type of legal charges that fan maybe facing.

Reaction score
Reminds me of how in th Botchamanias they show Jericho and Randy Savage getting attacked by fans numerous times.

soulpower

Reaction score
An elderly female fan was ejected from WWE's Smackdown house show yesterday in Knoxville, TN after slapping CM Punk. "It was hilarious, " wrote Joe Evans, who was sitting ringside. "Punk was getting heat and this woman just walked up to him, told him he wasn't Jesus and wailed away with a hard slap. Punk smiled and told her he forgave her while security pulled her out of the show, then genuflected, making it even more insanely funny. The guy didn't lose a step from it either." Note from Mike: Was this the same woman who used to try to kill the heels when SMW was running???

http://pwinsider.com/article/47253/...-tapings-this-week-fcw-and-much-more.html?p=1

xtremebadass

Reaction score
She had enough time to walk right up to him and scream "you're not jesus" without getting tackled by security beforehand? I give her some credit.

chessarmy

Reaction score
^ What a stupid mouthbreather, fans like that should not be allowed to breed

Double J

Reaction score
You mean like this-

[YT]c6KaFb1aBew[/YT]

I love how the guy who was supposedly knocked out cold in the ring was like "Oh shit" and jumped up real quick. :D

An elderly female fan was ejected from WWE's Smackdown house show yesterday in Knoxville, TN after slapping CM Punk. "It was hilarious, " wrote Joe Evans, who was sitting ringside. "Punk was getting heat and this woman just walked up to him, told him he wasn't Jesus and wailed away with a hard slap. Punk smiled and told her he forgave her while security pulled her out of the show, then genuflected, making it even more insanely funny. The guy didn't lose a step from it either." Note from Mike: Was this the same woman who used to try to kill the heels when SMW was running???

http://pwinsider.com/article/47253/...-tapings-this-week-fcw-and-much-more.html?p=1

I would love...LOVE...to see this, damn it does nobody in Tennessee use camera phones?!

Kizza

Reaction score
She should slap Austin Aries next.

DENNIN

Reaction score
he should have hit her with a backfist