CM Punk and Colt Cabana WINS the Lawsuit against Dr. Chris Amann!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Good news. hopefully we will see him at All In in some capacity

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Dr. Chris Amann was seeking $4 million and additional punitive damages, claiming that comments made by
Punk and Cabana during a 2014 podcast caused him stress and damaged his reputation.

:dafuq:

He was pissed how the doctor handled his infection or lack there of. Punk had every right to call him out on it and talk about it with his fans.
It is called malpractice. If anything, Punk should have sued the doctor and WWE. Staph infections are no joke. I may not like Punk but he was in the right here.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if you like punk or colt, or agree or disagree with what they said, punk had every right to speak his mind about the doctors treatment. If he felt he was doing bad, he has every right to say so. Nothing wrong with that. Stupid lawsuit.

Reactions: Super Saiyan Goku

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if you like punk or colt, or agree or disagree with what they said, punk had every right to speak his mind about the doctors treatment. If he felt he was doing bad, he has every right to say so. Nothing wrong with that. Stupid lawsuit.

@edge4ever It REALLY was dumb. If he would have won this somehow then I should be alot to sue everyone who death threat me on youtube and believe me I gotten MANY of them. Which are FAR worst then anything this Dr. got said to him on twitter.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
If we can go around suing people for saying mean or irrational things and win these cases, I think Trump would be supreme world leader by now. :dawg:

• Haha

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You people are burying the lede here: CM Punk admitted under oath that the CM in his name does, in fact, mean chick magnet. The days of him claiming it meant anything else are now OVER!

Also, can you imagine what it was like for the non-wrestling fans on the jury to listen to the podcast? I heard they had to listen to the entire thing, so I'm sure these out-of-the-loop people had a great time.

If we can go around suing people for saying mean or irrational things and win these cases, I think Trump would be supreme world leader by now. :dawg:
>implying Cheeto Man wouldn't get blitzkrieged in court if restrictions on lawsuits were loosened
>implying that the President of the United States isn't the supreme world leader

Don't make posts when drunk, honey.

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
>implying Cheeto Man wouldn't get blitzkrieged in court if restrictions on lawsuits were loosened
>implying that the President of the United States isn't the supreme world leader

Just cause he is president doesn't mean he can't sue someone. And I said if these cases actually won in court, then he would have a lot of money. Also...

I don't drink. :pity:

• Haha

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I don't drink. :pity:
You don't drink what? Soda? Juice? Coffee? Be specific!

Just cause he is president doesn't mean he can't sue someone.
A controversial public figure is a huge target if there was no restrictions on lawsuits. His bank account would look like a hot dog dropped into an anthill by the time he's done with the millions of suits that come his way.

Even so, he isn't CM Punk, so let's not derail the thread further. I like getting the last word in. Teehee!

Did we know that it was Kofi that gave Punk the concussion during the rumble match? I don't remember if that was mentioned in the podcast or not, but it was something that was said in the trial.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You don't drink what? Soda? Juice? Coffee? Be specific!
:harvey:
A controversial public figure is a huge target if there was no restrictions on lawsuits. His bank account would look like a hot dog dropped into an anthill by the time he's done with the millions of suits that come his way.
I meant him suing other people and winning in cases of "he said something mean and it hurt my feelings!". Then again, his lawyer would end up being the richer one now that I think about how these things work and how long he would have to spend in court... Probably the rest of his life.

Even so, he isn't CM Punk, so let's not derail the thread further. I like getting the last word in. Teehee!
:nermal:
Did we know that it was Kofi that gave Punk the concussion during the rumble match? I don't remember if that was mentioned in the podcast or not, but it was something that was said in the trial.
We talking about when Kane was sent to eliminate him and he said he'd f***ing quit right now if they pulled him from the match?
Yeah the bump from Kofi set it off and they wanted to pull Punk from the match early and he refused so he can't complain about this.

• Haha

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of Punk, but I'm glad they won. He should be able to voice his concerns if it was handled wrong and they didn't want to do a proper treatment.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
You people are burying the lede here: CM Punk admitted under oath that the CM in his name does, in fact, mean chick magnet. The days of him claiming it meant anything else are now OVER!

Also, can you imagine what it was like for the non-wrestling fans on the jury to listen to the podcast? I heard they had to listen to the entire thing, so I'm sure these out-of-the-loop people had a great time.

@MildlyUpsetGerbil Have you NOT brought the CM Punk Best in the World DVD?! Because CM Punk already state in that DVD what "CM" mean I don't know why people are SHOCK to something he already confirmed before it mean Chick Magnet...