CM Punk and AJ Lee Spotted At Cubs Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
What if I told you Lady, that I'm too lazy to make a meme this forum is full of nerds who don't know any better?

thinking opinions matter besides your own, psh. What universe are you in?
rs4vmW6.png

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
They seem to be good friends, and since I like both of them it's cool to see them hanging out outside of the WWE :obama:

I wish this is what all AJ fans post like! also it's cool to see them hang out IRL, though I'm sure he's still dating Lita though right?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
HEY LOOK BUTTERFLIES EATING CORN!! MMMM CORN

Last edited:

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
All the proof you need why AJ has the title and the pushes its cos shes sucking off and sleeping with CM Punk who is the top guy in the company and has pull backstage. Also where is Amy Dumas? she always attends games with CM Punk since their dating. AJ is a home wrecker shes shagging CM Punk behind Amy's back and she dont even know it poor woman. We also know CM Punk has a reputation with hooking up with all the ladies hes shagged around on the indys, in TNA and in WWE. I have always said AJ has probably slept with him and I have been proved right. She even wore his t shirt at the signing at wizard world a few days ago. AJ is a slut and the proof is here. Shame on CM Punk he has a girlfriend clearly doesnt respect Amy

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
All the proof you need why AJ has the title and the pushes its cos shes sucking off and sleeping with CM Punk who is the top guy in the company and has pull backstage. Also where is Amy Dumas? she always attends games with CM Punk since their dating. AJ is a home wrecker shes shagging CM Punk behind Amy's back and she dont even know it poor woman. We also know CM Punk has a reputation with hooking up with all the ladies hes shagged around on the indys, in TNA and in WWE. I have always said AJ has probably slept with him and I have been proved right. She even wore his t shirt at the signing at wizard world a few days ago. AJ is a slut and the proof is here. Shame on CM Punk he has a girlfriend clearly doesnt respect Amy

Don't hate the playa, hate the game :booker:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also, I know you hate her and want her gone, but there is no need to spit incredibly harsh insults while posting her real picture. You're better than bullying bro.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Also, I know you hate her and want her gone, but there is no need to spit incredibly harsh insults while posting her real picture. You're better than bullying bro.

I'm not at this point. I am going full force to drive her away because you refuse to do it for the betterment of your own site.

One day you will look back on this and thank me.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
The game was in Chicago his hometown and he lives there with Amy but hes at the game with AJ that dont make sense him and Amy would of been at that game something has defintely happened for him to be at the game with AJ. CM Punk is a player we all know that but AJ is a slut shes knows he is taken but shes getting in there when hes not hers to take

Status
Not open for further replies.